Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: I especially like the sections about Alien Implants.maybe next time base your argument on a work of fiction more heavily inspired by reality. Like Harry Potter.

Or maybe X Files [icon_lol2.gif]
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I was actually going to say that, but I was afraid that these people already think the X-files is reality...
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:I was actually going to say that, but I was afraid that these people already think the X-files is reality...

CNN 1992 interview with William Cooper....

It gets good after the 45 minute mark...

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I hear all the time that liberals can't do math but I suspect the guy who had to correct this sign felt really bad.

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:Image

:spitcoffee: :laugh: OMG the irony !!!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Glad you likey.... [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

d0nb wrote:
Hypocriters.jpg

Nice try. These are your words not ours.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
alex_mercer

Post by alex_mercer »

Is Doge still relevant?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

averagejoe wrote:Image

Interesting, because control seems to be the right wing ideology.
Control what you read,
control what you watch,
control what you put into your body
Control what you do with your body
Control what you do with your children
Control your religion
Control your wages

The left is t so 8 terested in control. They’re more interested in people being treated fairly and respectfully, and that people have access to healthcare and education. Interesting that providing a affordable healthcare is referred to as “control your healthcare”
This is like a homeless shelter being attacked for “controlling your soup”
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:They’re more interested in people being treated fairly and respectfully,”

unless you have an opinion that doesn't mesh with what the Left is being told to believe, then all that fairness and respect goes out the window.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote:unless you have an opinion that doesn't mesh with what the Left is being told to believe, then all that fairness and respect goes out the window.

I would say that's human nature, although, it's probably more common on the left than the right (likely not by as wide a margin as you'd think) because the left puts far less emphasis on individual freedom and liberty than the right. As Omnitheo pointed out correctly, there are factions of the right who aren't very interested in individual freedom either, which is why we can only speak in generalizations.

Now, there are many people on the left who are for freedom. Terry Glavin is one, and he's brave enough to note how authoritarian the left can be at times... http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/column ... the-bosses
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

One of the funniest political moments of the last year was when Roy Moore said to his supporters, and I paraphrase, "these claims against me are just the liberals and big city folk trying to tell you what to think, but you're not that gullible".
:laugh:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Poindexter wrote:One of the funniest political moments of the last year was when Roy Moore said to his supporters, and I paraphrase, "these claims against me are just the liberals and big city folk trying to tell you what to think, but you're not that gullible".
:laugh:

This was the funniest political moment for me in 2016:

Hillary 2016.png
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Or this...

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

The left is t so 8 terested in control. They’re more interested in people being treated fairly and respectfully, and that people have access to healthcare and education. Interesting that providing a affordable healthcare is referred to as “control your healthcare”
This is like a homeless shelter being attacked for “controlling your soup”

The truth is both sides want all this the problem is on how we pay for it.

Return to “World”