Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by averagejoe »

Heading for this thread that this thread is from is...Political memes/cartoons here *language warning* :smt045

If you can't take it as fun or get a point across! You shouldn't read it. :up:

That's why the left can't meme... :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

averagejoe wrote:Heading for this thread that this thread is from is...Political memes/cartoons here *language warning* :smt045

If you can't take it as fun or get a point across! You shouldn't read it. :up:

That's why the left can't meme... :D

I wasn't particularly talking about the meme/cartoon thread, but also the posts you make in other threads and even in this particular thread, a comment section.

Also, why did you bother trying to call out a meme I posted in a meme thread for being fake if you understand that these threads sometimes contain parody?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Verum wrote:I wasn't particularly talking about the meme/cartoon thread, but also the posts you make in other threads and even in this particular thread, a comment section.

Like where?

Lets have a look... :smt045
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Verum and Pointdexter, I just added that person to the ignore list. Almost everything they post is either false or a conspiracy theory. They’ve been called out multiple times and instead of recanting, they instead mock you for having the critical thinking skills to identify something as lies.

Just not worth the time. Also the political memes thread has just become a cesspool of this person’s sloppy photoshops and ignorant reposts from whatever right wing social media site for gullible fools they subscribe to.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Verum wrote: No, this is satire, it is not intended to be factual and the vast majority of people would recognise it as such.

:135: How could someone even miss that ???

Verum wrote: That said, in future, for your benefit, I will make sure to label my submissions as such where appropriate. Could you do the same on your posts where they are representing things not factually correct or are intentionally misleading?

Maybe. If he could recognize when he's being duped himself. Don't be holding your breath.

"Fake news" is real. Investigations are revealing Russia has used Facebook and other social media mediums where the most ridiculous and hate-promoting stories can be used to spread fake news stories and influence public opinion. Of course, it is not only the Russians. We also have clowns like Milo and Ezra who think they can inspire their followers with "insight". Meanwhile, while the rest of us know we can't just simply take what is reported on mainstream media as gospel, many if not most of us counter that possibility by checking the information with a variety of news sources (Ezra and Milo not included).
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: Just not worth the time. Also the political memes thread has just become a cesspool of this person’s sloppy photoshops and ignorant reposts from whatever right wing social media site for gullible fools they subscribe to.

We should just call it “joe’s thread”. Between the New World Order, Illuminati and global chemtrail conspiracies, people can decide for themselves just how much credence to give these posts. Of course, there will always be those who like his posts as they fit their partisan agendas of spreading misinformation, and there are always going to be people with no interest in truth.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Glacier wrote:
critters.jpg

Wearing clothing of your choice is not an invitation for people to sexually assault you.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:
Glacier wrote:
critters.jpg

Wearing clothing of your choice is not an invitation for people to sexually assault you.

Typical liberal answer..... :smt045

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

averagejoe wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:

It's also the typical decent person, or even anyone whose not a creepy :cuss: response too.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Verum wrote:It's also the typical decent person, or even anyone whose not a creepy :cuss: response too.

:130:

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

averagejoe wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:

Not sure where you're going with this "typical liberal answer" averagejoe :135:

I hope you aren't going the other way, that clothing indicates something else. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Having any sense of respect or decency is a liberal quality apparently. Good. The world needs more liberals then.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:Having any sense of respect or decency is a liberal quality apparently. Good. The world needs more liberals then.

LOL we have enough problems caused by liberalism....thank you!

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:
Glacier wrote:
critters.jpg

It's a funny meme, not meant to be endorsed or taken literally. But still, you raise an important point, so long as it stays in this thread.

Come on, admit it, you laughed.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

No actually. I don’t see what’s funny about it all.

Return to “World”