Transgender wins District track Championship

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Transgender wins District track Championship

Post by averagejoe »

Demolishes her other female competition in her first District track and Field Championship!

Look out Olympics!

At Cromwell High, Transgender Athlete Competes With Girls For First Time

Cromwell High School freshman Andraya Yearwood finally ran the race she had been dreaming of running, and not because she had a personal best time.

Andraya is a transgender woman who was running for the girls' track team on Wednesday, racing other female athletes from Portland and Old Saybrook. After telling her father, Rahsaan Yearwood, and mother, Ngozi Nnaji, in middle school that she identified as a female, Andraya, 15, was getting the chance she wanted.

Pictured her still with her mustache while transforming.

Demoliting the other girls..

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
JollyGreenBully
Banned

Re: Transgender wins District track Championship

Post by JollyGreenBully »

Someone already posted this story as well as a mean-spirited smear article that is full of lies:

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73048

I like the father's response about this issue:

http://www.courant.com/sports/high-schools/hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html

"My response if someone says something to me is: She's running with who she should be running with," her father said. "We're born into a body. We're born into a situation. But we grow into a person we're going to be.

"I'm just so proud that she is courageous enough to stand up. If she is courageous enough to do that, how could I not be anything but supportive? How could I not do that if you're brave enough to stand up and say, 'I was born in the wrong body, and I understand there are going to negative comments that come with and yet I'm still going forward.'"

We should be supportive of these people instead of essentially cyber-bullying them by trying to call them liars by pulling up stats and insinuating they're identifying as other genders just to win medals.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

JollyGreenBully wrote:Someone already posted this story as well as a mean-spirited smear article that is full of lies:

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73048

I like the father's response about this issue:

http://www.courant.com/sports/high-schools/hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406-story.html

"My response if someone says something to me is: She's running with who she should be running with," her father said. "We're born into a body. We're born into a situation. But we grow into a person we're going to be.

"I'm just so proud that she is courageous enough to stand up. If she is courageous enough to do that, how could I not be anything but supportive? How could I not do that if you're brave enough to stand up and say, 'I was born in the wrong body, and I understand there are going to negative comments that come with and yet I'm still going forward.'"

We should be supportive of these people instead of essentially cyber-bullying them by trying to call them liars by pulling up stats and insinuating they're identifying as other genders just to win medals.

I get were your coming from but going through puberty as a male is a huge physical advantage over 15 year old girls. It does not seem to be an even playing field and thus could be seen as unfair to all the other contestants.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

This story is sickening . Shame on anyone who thinks this is ok
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

I don't find it sickening in the least. While I don't understand the feeling of needing to change ones gender, I accept that it must be real and I don't care what people do.
However, in sport, it is a physical challenge and a male body, regardless if it is accompanied by a female mind, will have an advantage in many sports competitions.
I would be a bit miffed if I was a female in this competition and was competing against a male body.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “World”