Ten good ideas for Canadians to pay for miltary spending

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Ten good ideas for Canadians to pay for miltary spending

Post by Thinktank »

Canada to boost military budget by 70% after pressure from US to spend more

Trump said he would get other countries to pay their share. I just didn't know those other countries would
be me, and I didn't know Trump was talking about paying for more wars, more military.

My top ten ideas to pay $14 billion EXTRA for Trudeau's military spending. Hopefully we can use those extra WMDs in the middle east soon

#1- I will now order only water to drink when I eat at fast food restaurants.
#2 - I will cut back eat less often at those fast food restaurants.
#3- I will turn lights off when I'm not in the room.
#4 - I will wear my running shoes for four extra months, even when they are falling apart.
#5 - No more trips to Vancouver for me. Now, I'll be lucky if I can go to Kelowna in the summer.
#6 - No more Saturday Vancouver Suns. That $3.00 will go to Justin for more bombs.
#7 - I can save $1.00 per month by not getting my electric bill in the mail. That money to Trudeau - for military spending.
#8 - Instead of paying $1.00 to park at Okanagan Lake, I will find parking somewhere else on the side of astreet, and walk to the lake. The $1.00 will go to Trudau's military spending.
#9 - I will eat more Kraft Dinner, on sale.
#10 - great idea to pay $14 billion EXTRA for Trudeau's military spending - I will not get Netflix anymore. Instead of movies, I will write things on castanet. It's free. Moremoney for miltary.

How are you going to help Trudeau and the warmongers to the south pay more for military spending?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... nding-nato
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Ten good ideas for Canadians to pay for miltary spending

Post by BelieveNothing »

Thinktank wrote:Canada to boost military budget by 70% after pressure from US to spend more

Trump said he would get other countries to pay their share. I just didn't know those other countries would
be me, and I didn't know Trump was talking about paying for more wars, more military.

My top ten ideas to pay $14 billion EXTRA for Trudeau's military spending. Hopefully we can use those extra WMDs in the middle east soon

#1- I will now order only water to drink when I eat at fast food restaurants.
#2 - I will cut back eat less often at those fast food restaurants.
#3- I will turn lights off when I'm not in the room.
#4 - I will wear my running shoes for four extra months, even when they are falling apart.
#5 - No more trips to Vancouver for me. Now, I'll be lucky if I can go to Kelowna in the summer.
#6 - No more Saturday Vancouver Suns. That $3.00 will go to Justin for more bombs.
#7 - I can save $1.00 per month by not getting my electric bill in the mail. That money to Trudeau - for military spending.
#8 - Instead of paying $1.00 to park at Okanagan Lake, I will find parking somewhere else on the side of astreet, and walk to the lake. The $1.00 will go to Trudau's military spending.
#9 - I will eat more Kraft Dinner, on sale.
#10 - great idea to pay $14 billion EXTRA for Trudeau's military spending - I will not get Netflix anymore. Instead of movies, I will write things on castanet. It's free. Moremoney for miltary.

How are you going to help Trudeau and the warmongers to the south pay more for military spending?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... nding-nato

Thinktank, you beat me to it.

I saw this 'news' earlier and was going to post about it but I felt that old feeling of fultility...

You know the one you get when you realize you live in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy.

Dare I say - we have no say - every day this fact becomes more evident.

I'll say this - at least you have netflix to give up ;)

My contribution might be cutting down to half of a toilet paper square rather than a full one ;)

Nice post!
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

If I had a million dollars I would still eat kraft dinner :-)
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

It's amazing that Justin Trudeau could find $14 extra billion dollars for weapons, because some Okanagan fruit
growers , in order to make a profit, must treat their Mexican workers like dogs.
Hey Justin - how about a $billion or two for Canadian farmers.

“We believe that no human being should be subject to living in a house that is infested with rats, that is covered with mold, that is overcrowded, or they don’t even have a common place to do their laundry,” said Hugo Velazquez with the Mexican Consulate General in Vancouver. “This is just unacceptable for anyone working 10 to 12 hours in the sun or in the rain.”

[icon_lol2.gif] Mexico says these Canadians are are greedy and crooked.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3413087/exclu ... onditions/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “World”