44671
45484

Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Ka-El » Jun 11th, 2017, 9:39 am

Trump Is The Worst President Ever

A poll released Saturday by Abacus Data found 39 per cent of Canadians think Trump is the worst president in U.S. history.
Another 29 per cent say Trump is just "one of the worst," while just 10 per cent think he's an average president. Two per cent answered that he's the best president ever.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/tr ... &ocid=iehp

“Two per cent answered that he's the best president ever” – well below average. How embarrassing for them.
It's funny how people with the least knowledge of an issue often have the strongest opinions on it

BeingHuman likes this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3010
Likes: 1409 posts
Liked in: 2275 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 11th, 2017, 10:03 am

Those 2% must be the few pro-trump posters still left on the Castanet forums [icon_lol2.gif]
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

5 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2992
Likes: 4342 posts
Liked in: 1923 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby BeingHuman » Jun 11th, 2017, 10:57 am

The Donald is an :cuss: embarrassment to his country and the world. But hey, that's right spectrum politics for you!
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2017, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: word censor workaround
Periods of cooperation between political parties shouldn't be taken for granted; they are a stunning human achievement ~ Paul Bloom
BeingHuman
Board Meister
 
Posts: 686
Likes: 709 posts
Liked in: 510 posts
Joined: Apr 11th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby averagejoe » Jun 11th, 2017, 12:45 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Those 2% must be the few pro-trump posters still left on the Castanet forums [icon_lol2.gif]


:spitcoffee:

LOL we're all here. Just watching the MSM lick their wounds from last week.... [icon_lol2.gif]
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10580
Likes: 1891 posts
Liked in: 1450 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jun 11th, 2017, 12:53 pm

BeingHuman wrote:The Donald is an :cuss: embarrassment to his country and the world. But hey, that's right spectrum politics for you!


I will say though that I applaud his courage in pulling out of the disgusting Paris Accord. If he does nothing else, that was a fantastic move, for all mankind.
Pierre Trudeau was an epic disaster for Canada. Like father like son.

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 23060
Likes: 8286 posts
Liked in: 9917 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby JollyGreenBully » Jun 11th, 2017, 1:17 pm

OFF Topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Jun 11th, 2017, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
User avatar
JollyGreenBully
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 936
Likes: 339 posts
Liked in: 616 posts
Joined: Apr 7th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby averagejoe » Jun 11th, 2017, 1:22 pm

Incredible.... :130:

Image

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days


President Trump started off as aggressive as any President ever in working for the American people as he promised. Now as President Trump’s first 100 days in office come to an end, here is a complete list of his accomplishments and his resulting impact on the economy and world affairs in this very short period of time:


The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

Winning, Winning, Winning!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04 ... -100-days/
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan

2 people like this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10580
Likes: 1891 posts
Liked in: 1450 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Ka-El » Jun 11th, 2017, 1:56 pm

I am so embarrassed for you joe :sosorry:
It's funny how people with the least knowledge of an issue often have the strongest opinions on it

5 people like this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3010
Likes: 1409 posts
Liked in: 2275 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby FreeRights » Jun 11th, 2017, 2:11 pm

averagejoe wrote:
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04 ... -100-days/


When did Trump do that?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
FreeRights
Guru
 
Posts: 5413
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 1851 posts
Joined: Oct 15th, 2007, 2:36 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby maryjane48 » Jun 11th, 2017, 2:27 pm

joe you forgot booting 23 million plus from healthcare coverage or his sons admitting they owe the ruskies alot of money . or killing of 12 million jobs in green energy sector by oulling out of paris accord.

and gb the th8ng saving mankind is all the american states and companies committed to meeting the limits it said they would in the grreement. all pulling out did was make himself look like a fool [icon_lol2.gif]
User avatar
maryjane48
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14983
Likes: 9425 posts
Liked in: 2330 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Ub2 » Jun 11th, 2017, 2:34 pm

FreeRights wrote:
averagejoe wrote:
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04 ... -100-days/


When did Trump do that?


The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:
Ub2
Board Meister
 
Posts: 654
Likes: 314 posts
Liked in: 330 posts
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 8:11 pm

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 11th, 2017, 4:34 pm

So far he's done a great job . The constant whining from the left and the media has been entertainment for a year already . The democrats will likely run some clown in 2020 and lose again .
We don't reach for handouts we reach for those who are down . "Garth Brooks "

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Übergod
 
Posts: 1757
Likes: 2641 posts
Liked in: 940 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jun 11th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Jflem1983 wrote: The democrats will likely run some clown in 2020 and lose again .


Image
Pierre Trudeau was an epic disaster for Canada. Like father like son.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 23060
Likes: 8286 posts
Liked in: 9917 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jun 11th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Ka-El wrote:
Trump Is The Worst President Ever

A poll released Saturday by Abacus Data found 39 per cent of Canadians think Trump is the worst president in U.S. history.
Another 29 per cent say Trump is just "one of the worst," while just 10 per cent think he's an average president. Two per cent answered that he's the best president ever.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/tr ... &ocid=iehp

“Two per cent answered that he's the best president ever” – well below average. How embarrassing for them.


What was the results of the poll of what Canadians think of the president of Paraguay? Or Liberia? Just curious, as it's just as relevant, as they probably have just as much knowledge of those countries' political histories. How many of these Canadians were given a complete history of US politics, so that they would have some sort of basis to judge "worst president ever" knowing the entire US political picture since George Washington, so they could accurately judge this important question, instead of just relying on the CBC and CNN. I wonder how many Canadians have ever heard of Warren Harding or James Buchanan?

Here's what actual historians have to say on the subject:

Buchanan aspired to be a president who would rank in history with George Washington.[1] His inability to address the sharply divided pro-slavery and anti-slavery partisans with a unifying principle on the brink of the Civil War has led to his consistent ranking by historians as one of the worst presidents in American history. Historians who participated in a 2006 survey voted his failure to deal with secession the worst presidential mistake ever made.[2]


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan
Pierre Trudeau was an epic disaster for Canada. Like father like son.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 23060
Likes: 8286 posts
Liked in: 9917 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Trump Is The Worst President Ever

Postby averagejoe » Jun 11th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Ka-El wrote:I am so embarrassed for you joe :sosorry:


LOL..that's ok...maybe next election? :up:
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10580
Likes: 1891 posts
Liked in: 1450 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Next

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests