Trump Body Slams the Media

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Trump Body Slams the Media

Post by Glacier »

Actually, they took the bait as they do every time. This has been by far Trump's most popular tweet. It's been retweeted 250,000 times, which is 4 times more than his next most popular tweet. The media has no sense of humour.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GenesisGT
Guru

Re: Trump Body Slams the Media

Post by GenesisGT »

Let's be non bias and show both sides.

You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Imagine the outrage from the snowflake Republicans if Obama had behaved in such a petulant and childish manner. It is just one never ending embarrassment after another with this unqualified buffoon. What a pitiful joke. Such a sad time for America.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"This has been by far Trump's most popular tweet. It's been retweeted 250,000 times,"

Yes I am sure all the world leaders had a good laugh and will treat him with the dignity a WWE bit player merits.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

The guy he actually body slammed, his wife has job in Trumps cabinet. Himself he is multi billionaire.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Can you imagine what the outrage would be like if a different C-list celebrity, like Trump himself, did something outrageous, like holding up a fake severed head covered in blood. The righty snowflakes would have a cow!
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

DEATH KNELL: CNN ROCKED BY DEVASTATING NEWS AFTER JUNE NUMBERS PAINT HORRIFIC STORY

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Here's a perfect example of Trump targeting his base at the expense of his credibility with the rest of the world.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

CNN faces backlash over story on Reddit user who posted Trump wrestling GIF

"I don't think CNN did anything wrong in tracking down and reporting on the Reddit guy," New York Post columnist John Podhoretz wrote. "But the ‘we reserve' sentence was a colossal mistake."

Others referred to it as "CNN Blackmail," which became a trending hashtag on Twitter.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-f ... le/2627767

Return to “World”