Infant dies in hot vehicle

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: infant dies in hot vehicle

Post by GordonH »

Totally avoidable, impo the parent/s should be charged (if for no other thing pure stupidity). Very sad
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Infant dies in hot vehicle

Post by the truth »

should be a 1st degree murder charge, nothing less, having had 3 kids myself i find in---impossible --- to believe that someone could leave there kid long enough in a hot car and die unless is was ------------intentional----------
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Did you guys even bother to read the story?
It was not the parents car nor was said car parked at thier home.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#201052
Florida authorities say an infant is dead after being left in a vehicle for about eight hours.

Northwest Florida Daily News reports the seven-week-old child was discovered Sunday night.

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office says dispatchers received a 911 call around 9:30 p.m. The baby had been discovered dead inside a van at a family member's home in Mary Esther.

A family member was not aware the child's mother had placed the baby in a rear-facing car seat inside the vehicle after church.

The National Weather Service says Sunday's maximum heat index was 104 F.

The mother was responsible for putting the child in the van - then what happened?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

What a tragedy! Why would the mother not tell someone? Why would the mother not be looking into the child's well being after 8 hours? The mother should be charged with something like "neglect causing death" if there is such a thing. Too bad there is not a law against being stupid beyond belief.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

They say 18 children have died of heat stroke in hot cars so far this year nationwide.

http://weartv.com/news/local/investigat ... -for-hours
The article explains why it happens - still mind boggling.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Need a license for a dog, drive a car, own a gun, catch a fish....but anyone is allowed to be a father/mother. Maybe there should be requirements for that also..... (insert sarcasm).
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bumped
Parents maybe don't continue to do this (not sure if heat was a factor), my condolences to the family.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/3-year-ol ... -1.3942670
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the person responsible for this should get life in jail at the least
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Before they get sent straight to jail, there should at least be a trial in a court of law. AND before that that, there should be an investigation and potential criminal charges of "negligence causing death".
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Bring back the LIKE button.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Return to “World”