Ceasefire in effect for Baltimore

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Ceasefire in effect for Baltimore

Post by averagejoe »

Baltimore begs for weekend ceasefire: Nobody kill anybody!

The message is simple: Nobody kill anybody for 72 hours.

Based on how quickly organizers are running out of the posters, Bridgeford said, it’s clear “people have heeded our call.”

The viral ceasefire campaign began in Baltimore as the calendar turned to Friday, and will last through the weekend. After weeks of promotions, television interviews and face-to-face conversations on street corners, Bridgeford says she’s ready.

http://www.govtslaves.com/baltimore-beg ... l-anybody/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Ceasefire in effect for Baltimore

Post by averagejoe »

Just like Chicago, another Democratic run city....

Baltimore Chaos - Ceasefire In "Violence-Plagued" City Starts Today

A ceasefire between Baltimore “gang leaders, drug dealers and others linked to the violence” has been agreed on and will come into effect on Friday.

This is an act of desperation from a community that is currently experiencing a homicide rate doubled of Chicago’s and a murder count higher than NYC. The ceasefire aims to stop the killings for at-least 72-hours, starting on August 04-06.

The slogan selected by organizers gets right to the point: “Nobody kill anybody”.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Yep, war on drugs is working real well...... just say no. How is that going.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Every day we are treated to killings, shootings and car burnings on the Lower Mainland.

Maybe this new approach could prove useful in the future?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

The NRA must hate this. How can you sell "personal protection" AK-47s to mom and pop if the bad guys are having a ceasefire?
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I was thinking the same thing Queen K.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Sadly I see this working just as well as "boycott Shell for the next 72 hours and the gas company will take notice."

They don't and the guys at the top who make the cash really don't care what's happening in the bottom. I didn't however know that it was that bad in Baltimore. Sad to hear.

Deep down I hope they do stop for a weekend.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Because we know it won't be forever.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”