Is Kim Jong-un the world's next Boogeyman?

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Is Kim Jong-un the world's next Boogeyman?

Post by Thinktank »

Kim's bomb.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Argument for War with North Korea Is No Argument at All

Whatever patience Washington had left for Kim Jong Un appears to be evaporating fast. Nikki Haley, the U.S ambassador to the U.N., said that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was “begging for war” following his regime’s sixth nuclear test on Sept. 3. Addressing an emergency meeting of the U.N.’s Security Council the following day, Haley said Washington did not want war, but its forbearance was “not unlimited.”

But the Trump administration better dig a little deeper, because the alternative is simply too horrific to contemplate. Despite Haley’s bravado, and U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis insisting that “we have many military options,” the reasons against military intervention are more, not less, compelling today than when North Korea first started down the nuclear road in the mid-1990s.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the ... &ocid=iehp
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

and more fake news ...

North Korea 'moving missile towards west coast'

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/nor ... &ocid=iehp
Vladimir Putin warns North Korea it could become like Iraq

Russian President Vladimir Putin has urged North Korea to learn from the demise of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and warned it could face a similar fate unless it turns away from its nuclear program.

Putin, speaking at the close of the BRICs summit in China on Tuesday, warned against "military hysteria" in solving the crisis on the Korean peninsula, claiming it could lead to a "global catastrophe with a lot of victims."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/vla ... &ocid=iehp
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

"Stuff" just got real. I think North Korea is challenging the US to a dance off. But I'm not 100% sure. You be the judge.

:135:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

at this point kim is more stable than trump which says alot anout trumps mental health
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

maryjane48 wrote:at this point kim is more stable than trump which says alot anout trumps mental health

Ya think ? Last time I checked the "fake news" Trump hasn't sent a ICBM over any countries.... yet. Kim I hope does not do anything that stupid but just never know...
I agree though about Trumps mental state, he is in way over his head being president, Should just stick to being a realty salesman.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

seewood wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:at this point kim is more stable than trump which says alot anout trumps mental health

Ya think ? Last time I checked the "fake news" Trump hasn't sent a ICBM over any countries.... yet. Kim I hope does not do anything that stupid but just never know...
I agree though about Trumps mental state, he is in way over his head being president, Should just stick to being a realty salesman.

not to mention trump has way more than a couple dozen nukes ready to be reliably fired in a moment. NK is not the threat here
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

china and russia could end this but are cowards ,its just a game for these people, everyone blames the usa for always entering these situations and complain about them all the time when they do , meanwhile guess what the un and other countries are doing nothing , in fact they are all hoping the usa deals with this wack job kim jong un and will then complain when they do

what they should do----no way in hell they do not know were this guy sleeps every night, send a top secret bomber over night and bomb were every he is , --------done--------- and never take responsibility for it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

imo this is why china, russia and the usa want into north korea http://nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-kore ... resources/ and kim jong is making it easy for this to really happen :200: :200: :crazy: :crazy:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

How odd, that is exactly what Afghanistan has, rare earth minerals worth trillions.

https://www.livescience.com/47682-rare- ... istan.html

I wonder how much news on Kim is actually "fake news."
Last edited by Queen K on Sep 5th, 2017, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

in this case i think most of it is real
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Ka-El wrote:
Thinktank wrote: ... should we be looking for (or creating) another Boogeyman?

No need. The Americans, much to their embarrassment, just elected a boogeyman to be their president.
We have enough boogeymen now. The east have Putin and Kim Jong-Un. The west has Trump.

Don't make it personal, Thanks

discuss

I know on these forums we all do not see eye to eye on many things BUT someone that shot a ICBM over Japan and a few days later set off a nuke and threatens others this is going way too far. We are talking about a country that when the children start play school they are told that the U S is evil and are coming to kill them. This topic needs to be taken very seriously
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Only 1 country has ever used atomic bombs on human population, in which 200,000+ was killed. Does North Korea really want to be #2 on that list, or just get international community/US p :cuss: off.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un would allow his people to “eat grass” before he ever gives up his nuclear and missile defense programs, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday at a news conference in China.
Kim and his military claimed to have tested a hydrogen bomb Sunday, the sixth overall nuclear test conducted by a regime that believes its threats keep the United States and its Asian allies at bay as they plan a pre-emptive strike to overthrow the authoritarian government.

Kim is willing to go so far as to starve his people in order to keep power, Putin said while also condemning the weapons tests and saying diplomacy was the best route to handle the North.
"They will eat grass but they will not turn away from the path that will provide for their security," Putin said, according to CNN.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/put ... &ocid=iehp
N. Korea nuclear test more powerful than estimated: Japan

Japan's defence minister on Tuesday said North Korea's latest nuclear test was more powerful than initially estimated, with a yield that was around eight times the size of the bomb detonated over Hiroshima.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/n-k ... &ocid=iehp
North Korea Promises 'More Gift Packages' For US

A top North Korean diplomat on Tuesday warned that his country is ready to send “more gift packages” to the United States as world powers struggled for a response to Pyongyang’s latest nuclear weapons test.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/nor ... ?ocid=iehp
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

North Korea threatens to attack power grid

North Korea may very well have the ability to kill millions of Americans, without directly firing on U.S. soil. For the first time, the pariah country’s state news agency warned it could hit the U.S. with an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) onslaught, a threat that experts contend is both very real and comes with catastrophic consequences.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mil ... &ocid=iehp

Return to “World”