Is Kim Jong-un the world's next Boogeyman?

ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Is Kim Jong-un the world's next Boogeyman?

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm taking bets as to how long Kim is going to last in power.

I'm giving him til November 1/2017.

Anyone else?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Queen, unless someone does post the billion dollar reward for his head, I bet he will be there as Dear Leader for a lot longer than that.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Queen K wrote:I'm taking bets as to how long Kim is going to last in power.

I'm giving him til November 1/2017.

Anyone else?

For that very reason it's been suggested that we in some way keep the peace without giving too much , cause in time there's a good chance someone takes him out and that could easily happen from within.
Odds are his successor will be more reasonable.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

This isn’t near over yet …

Trump: 'All options are on table' after NK missile launch

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said Tuesday that "all options are on the table" in terms of a U.S. response to North Korea's launch of a missile over Japan.

In a terse, written statement Tuesday, Trump said that with the missile launch North Korea has "signaled its contempt for its neighbors, for all members of the United Nations, and for minimum standards of acceptable international behavior."

"Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world," Trump said. "All options are on the table."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 29th, 2017, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 29th, 2017, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

This guy has been a problem ever since he came to power, and what we have learned up to now is that talking and imposing sanctions doesn't seem to deter him from his chosen path of deliberately antagonizing the United States.

Whether or not he would be foolish enough to actually attack U.S. territory remains to be seen, but if he does then I predict Trump's threat of retaliation such as "the world has never seen" will become a reality. And who could blame them?

Nobody wants war, but constantly appeasing nutcase leaders hasn't worked in the past, and likely won't work in the future. World War 2 taught us that.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Vladimir Putin has warned that the North Korean nuclear crisis is being orchestrated as a false flag by the New World Order with the goal of starting a major global conflict that will escalate quickly into World War 3.

As tensions continue to rise between the United States and North Korea, with threats of “fire and fury” coming from the U.S., Putin has warned that we should read between the lines and see the crisis for what it really is – a New World Order manufactured false flag to advance their agenda for a one world government.

“Kim is saying he will launch missiles in the vicinity of Guam, an American territory in the Pacific,” Putin said at a public appearance in Sochi, “but you must stop and think why he would say this, and if he really said this, or if he is being used as a tool of the globalists.”

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

http://www.m2voice.co.uk/putin-north-ko ... -minerals/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I say "tool" by the globalists.

I look at all those picture perfect photos of him, close ups and I am wondering, who is taking those photos and how are they being published?"
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

compared to trump he seems sane
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Putin may be right, or he may simply be trying to further his own personal agenda. We have no way of knowing for sure which. But what we do know is that N Korea did fire missiles over a neighbouring country, in violation of United Nations resolutions. And we also know that this isn't the first time N Korea has acted provocatively, and probably won't be the last.

The fact remains that if N Korea is foolish enough to fire a missile at an American territory (or worse, at the U.S. itself) it can expect to suffer the consequences. ANY country would (even Russia).

I don't think the Americans should launch a pre-emptive attack, because that could have much larger implications than simply conflict with N Korea. But if the N Koreans fire on the U.S. first, I wouldn't blame the Americans for retaliating.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

Merry wrote:Putin may be right, or he may simply be trying to further his own personal agenda. We have no way of knowing for sure which. But what we do know is that N Korea did fire missiles over a neighbouring country, in violation of United Nations resolutions. And we also know that this isn't the first time N Korea has acted provocatively, and probably won't be the last.

The fact remains that if N Korea is foolish enough to fire a missile at an American territory (or worse, at the U.S. itself) it can expect to suffer the consequences. ANY country would (even Russia).

I don't think the Americans should launch a pre-emptive attack, because that could have much larger implications than simply conflict with N Korea. But if the N Koreans fire on the U.S. first, I wouldn't blame the Americans for retaliating.

they went into Iraq on the theory they had WMDs. NK states they are working on building them. It is only a matter of time until one day they are bombed by the US unannounced. It will either escalate to a world ending war if Russia starts hitting launch buttons, or NK will be wiped out and life will go on
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

gman313 wrote:they went into Iraq on the theory they had WMDs. NK states they are working on building them. It is only a matter of time until one day they are bombed by the US unannounced. It will either escalate to a world ending war if Russia starts hitting launch buttons, or NK will be wiped out and life will go on

I'm more worried about China's reaction, than I am about Russia.

But as I doubt either or those two countries want to see "a world ending war" I think that, if the Americans bomb NK, before dropping any bombs of their own both those countries would be working to bring about some kind of diplomatic solution. They'd probably threaten to enter the conflict if the Americans refuse to listen, but I think they'd try the diplomatic route first. And at that stage, having made their point, the Americans will probably agree to halt military action and life will go on.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Merry wrote:Putin may be right, or he may simply be trying to further his own personal agenda. We have no way of knowing for sure which. But what we do know is that N Korea did fire missiles over a neighbouring country, in violation of United Nations resolutions. And we also know that this isn't the first time N Korea has acted provocatively, and probably won't be the last.

how do you know trump and kim are not working together ?

Return to “World”