History of antiifa

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: History of antiifa

Post by maryjane48 »

we do have nazi sympathisers here even . antifa has zero to do with russia .

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/antidotezin ... ntifa/amp/

they were the first to resist nazis before we in west grew some and decided to fight.

we have all seen who quotes from the rebel we have all seen who defended trump . it is what it is and it is up to us the light in the dark to expose them :130:
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote: it is what it is and it is up to us the light in the dark to expose them :130:

it's how people go about being that light is often the issue. Creating hate speech and assaulting people doesn't appear to be helping to "shine a light" or "create change", all I'm seeing is it accomplishing a polarisation leading to a large conflict and more and more incidents like in VA. Is that really what is desired?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I see antifa mentioned repeatedly in multiple threads as some sort of violent leftist hate group. Can someone please give me the antifa kill count in the last 10 years in the US?

Also someone in here was talking about antifa being anti religious? Here's a quote from Charlottesville

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ville.html
Rev. Seth Wispelwey
Directing minister of Restoration Village Arts and consulting organizer for Congregate C'ville

I am a pastor in Charlottesville, and antifa saved my life twice on Saturday. Indeed, they saved many lives from psychological and physical violence—I believe the body count could have been much worse, as hard as that is to believe. Thankfully, we had robust community defense standing up to white supremacist violence this past weekend. Incredibly brave students held space at the University of Virginia and stared down a torch-lit mob that vastly outnumbered them on Friday night. On Saturday, battalions of anti-fascist protesters came together on my city’s streets to thwart the tide of men carrying weapons, shields, and Trump flags and sporting MAGA hats and Hitler salutes and waving Nazi flags and the pro-slavery “stars and bars.”

He later goes on to talk about how the nazis tried to plow through the clergymen, dressed in full garb without even blinking.

it seems to me that it's the right nazi white supremacists who are the true enemies of religion. After all, Christianity's central figure is an Arabic immigrant who went on to teach love and respect to people of all different backgrounds and faiths. God does not believe in white supremacy for we are all his children.

The left believes in love and respect for all people equally. Equal rights and opportunity. Freedom from oppression and hatred.

These values seem much more aligned with those of Christianity than the views we see by the right, in Charlottesville or these forums.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

thats part the right nazi playbook . make themselves look like victims so they can justify their hate speech and actions. what they never understand is how fast they expose themselves for what they really are .

the big difference between a terrorist group like isil or ira and the nazis is isil will own what they do while the right always says we never did nothing wrong , it is someone elses fault
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:I see antifa mentioned repeatedly in multiple threads as some sort of violent leftist hate group. .

Because they are. DUH

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:thats part the right nazi playbook .

and what Antifa is doing isn't right out of the Leninist playbook? Why can't you bring yourself to condemn hatred?? Are you so married to a political doctrine that you can be bought so easily?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:I see antifa mentioned repeatedly in multiple threads as some sort of violent leftist hate group. .

Because they are. DUH

You missed posting the kill count I asked for.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

More antifa history they hide from you...

On the Left, the 1932 flag of the paramilitary wing of the Communist Party of Germany. On the Right, the 2017 flag of the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party of America.

Antifaschistische Aktion

The first German movement to call itself Antifaschistische Aktion was proclaimed by the German Communist Party (KPD) in their newspaper Rote Fahne in 1932 and held its first rally in Berlin on 10 July 1932, then capital of the Weimar Republic. During the early 1930s amidst rising tensions between Nazis and the communists, Berlin in particular has been the site of regular and often very violent clashes between the two groups. In May 1932, the communist paramilitary organisation Rotfrontkämpferbund had been banned and, following a skirmish between Nazi and communist members in the parliament, the Antifaschistische Aktion was founded to ensure that the communists had still a militant wing to rival the paramilitary organisations of the Nazis. After the forced dissolution in the wake of the Machtergreifung in 1933, the movement was revived during the 1980s.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

antifa headquarters in Germany 1930's.

Notice the Soviet flag hanging from the building.... :smt045

antifa was the military wing of the Communist Party of Germany and today antifa is the military wing of the Democratic Party...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

oh, oh were not communists.... [icon_lol2.gif]

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

We have an anfifa handbook..... :smt045

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i condem nazis and their sympathisers gb . you seem to support them . they were the first ones to see where hitler was headed while the rightwing goverments in the west were in bed with hitler . it took them antifascists to wake us up out of our greed induced slumber. the fact you and joe see them as a threat is a good thing because it proves me right . we know know where some posters stand when it comes to the right nazis . you have come out of the closet so to speak :130:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:i condem nazis and their sympathisers gb . you seem to support them .

How can I say I support them? THis is such a disgusting comment and you should horribly ashamed of yourself. I'll ask the question again as you of course deflected when cornered and made a disgusting statement instead. Do you condemn the violence of Antifa? If not, why not? Why is their hatred and violence to be tolerated???
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

maryjane48 wrote:i condem nazis and their sympathisers gb . you seem to support them . they were the first ones to see where hitler was headed while the rightwing goverments in the west were in bed with hitler . it took them antifascists to wake us up out of our greed induced slumber. the fact you and joe see them as a threat is a good thing because it proves me right . we know know where some posters stand when it comes to the right nazis . you have come out of the closet so to speak :130:

LOL Typical of a true marxist. Twisting and not knowing history. Or to there fit there own agenda. :up:

The Nazi's started because of Moscow's interference in German politics flaming revolution and to turn Germany into a Soviet of Russia. :D

Yes Other European countries were "in bed with Hitler" because they to were going to be swallowed up by the Soviet Juggernaut of world revolution!!!!! :smt045

Checkout the picture of antifa Head Quarters with Russian Soviet flag...guess you missed it? :135:

Here is the 1929 6th congress of the Soviet and there PLAN for world conquest!!! :smt045

Enjoy learning some true history! This isn't hollywood history!

Calling for World Revolution!

https://www.marxists.org/history/intern ... /index.htm

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

antifa celebrating Communist May 1st in Nashville

Return to “World”