Pumpkin spice lattes are racist

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Pumpkin spice lattes are racist

Post by The Green Barbarian »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pumpk ... le/2634193

Yes, this is how loony-tunes the lunatic left are getting. If you drink a pumpkin spice latte from a Starbucks that pays rent to Trump's company, you are a racist. Soo....freaking....stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Pumpkin spice lattes are racist

Post by JagXKR »

Beyond stupid but this is how the left are these days. I expect that they will go out and protest over this. It's their MO. Accuse, slander and yell and scream. They are a very sad and pathetic bunch.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

OK, even I agree that's messed up. Ruining a fall tradition like pumpkin spice isnt as bad as dividing NFL fans over kneeling, but I will agree it's still pretty bad.
:biggrin:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by MCB »

...Think of the pumpkins! [icon_lol2.gif]
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“If you drink a pumpkin spice latte”

I don’t like pumpkin spice latte but when I drive to Calgary today you can be sure I will have one for the trip. The lunatic left appear to have boundless levels of asinine logic.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Oh my! Somebody with a "left" bias posted something as absurd as the average post in Breitbart. Let's just point and laugh at the left, as if this kind of article is representative of typical left-wing thinkers.
How do people not get that there are idiots on the extremes of both sides? Some read Breitbart, some read UltraViolet. It takes no intelligence to point out that there are stupid people out there, but is probably comforting for some to feel that there are idiots on the opposite side of the political spectrum to themselves.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Nothing would surprise me. Feminists, (especially the ones who look like Halloween) will probably hang pumpkin heads or throw pumpkin guts at white people among many other things in protest. I also watched idiocracy today.
I haven’t been to Starbucks for years... I think I’ll visit as well.

As air circulates around the world, I probably have breathed in air that Trump has breathed out at some point. This makes me a racist too just from the faint unconscious association.
Last edited by Jlabute on Oct 6th, 2017, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 7th, 2017, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not alter quotes.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 6th, 2017, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not alter quotes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Verum wrote:It takes a big man to change his opinion so much. Well done!

Not sure what this means. I also didn't really get the gist of your previous post. Do you agree that Pumpkin spice lattes are racist? Or not? The decision tree used by this group seems overly simplistic. Do you buy Starbucks pumpkins spiced lattes? Yes or No? If yes - do you buy Pumpkins spiced lattes at Starbucks that are in Trump buildings? Yes or no. If yes - RACIST! Like come on, just ridiculous.

I also don't know why they are attacking Starbucks, a company which goes over the top in terms of trying to appeal to snowflake millenials and the perennially offended uber-sanctimonious left. Talk about turning on your own just to generate publicity for your backwards thinking political movement.

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Not sure what this means. I also didn't really get the gist of your previous post. Do you agree that Pumpkin spice lattes are racist? Or not?

No. Only an idiot would think that they are racist. Similarly, what kind of person has to find the most idiotic of posts by people of differing opinions to them and post them as if they are something of note?

What does that make me by posting a response in this thread?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Verum wrote:No. Only an idiot would think that they are racist.

Why? Clearly these people aren't idiots. They are leftists, the smartest people in the world, so I am told.

Similarly, what kind of person has to find the most idiotic of posts by people of differing opinions to them and post them as if they are something of note?

The kind of person who sees others post the most idiotic posts from people they have differing opinions with and posts them as something of note. It's kind of a balance thing. But I ask again, why are these people idiots? Don't they have a point? If they don't, why not?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: They are leftists, the smartest people in the world, so I am told.

I don't know if that is true. They just seem so much smarter in comparison to the right-wingers. :138:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just another reason that proves leftwingers are all useless goofs
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Neener neener session over, back to topic please.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “World”