Pumpkin spice lattes are racist

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Pumpkin spice lattes are racist

Post by Poindexter »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Does it though, or is that just your bias coming into play? If the entire premise were thrown out the window, Donald Trump would never have been elected.

With few exceptions, none on the right are ever going to vote for a Democrat anyway so whether or not conservatives were upset at the left's tone is irrelevant.

The real reason Hillary didn't get voted in was three fold: over confidence led to complacency on the left, Russian influence and inflexible liberal immigration policies. I can almost guarantee that many at ultraviolet didn't vote for Hillary. Especially after learning through Russian Hacks what the DNC had done to Bernie. Then there is the Russian character assassination of Hillary through what we're learning was an enormous social media assault in key states. I've already gone into how immigration policies have forced many to the right in not just the US but across the globe.

So when you say the left helped elect Trump I agree but not in the way you're trying to portray.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Poindexter wrote: With few exceptions, none on the right are ever going to vote for a Democrat anyway so whether or not conservatives were upset at the left's tone is irrelevant.

And that's the truth. One thing we know for sure (from research) is that while it is not true that all Republicans
are stupid ignorant racists, it is true that most stupid ignorant racists are Republicans (and hypocrites) :smt045
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: it is true that most stupid ignorant racists are Republicans (and hypocrites) :smt045

really? I think there's pretty much an equal proportion on both sides, Democrat and Republican. And in terms of hypocrisy, as we've seen just recently with the Dr. Seuss debacle, the Left have pretty much a monopoly on hypocrisy. But still, what does this have to do with Ultraviolet's campaign? Is there anyone who can stay on topic here? Does buying a pumpkin latte make you a racist?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Poindexter wrote:
The real reason Hillary didn't get voted in was three fold: over confidence led to complacency on the left, Russian influence and inflexible liberal immigration policies. .

I've got a few more, though we may just be stating the same thing in a different way:

1. What you call over-confidence and complacency that led to people in the Democratic party advising Hilary to ignore key battleground states that they didn't even realize were battlegrounds I call stupidity. John Podesta is a moron. Full stop.

2. Russian influence? Meh. If the Democrats weren't so mind-numbingly corrupt and stupid, there would have been nothing to expose with those "leaks", and blaming the big bad Russians just seems like a cop-out.

3. Liberal immigration? Ok, yeah you nailed that one.

4. Insanely and stupidly arrogant - yes I know that this one is sort of tied to number one, but hear me out, as it's the basis for this whole thread in that it ties into what the Ultraviolet idiots are doing. I get it that most of the Leftists here reside inside an echo chamber that only allows certain publications to get through your vigorous filtering systems, which are designed to discourage any "thought crimes" that go against what you are fed and told is real. If you did step out once in awhile, you'd see the kind of crap and abuse heaped on anyone that says anything that doesn't fit the dogma you are being spoon-fed. The amount of bullying from the Left is atrocious and constant. It really is a thing, and it really pisses off a lot of people. It's your ugly underbelly, and it's wrong. Just look at how these idiots at Ultraviolet are trying to bully people into not going to Starbucks. It's just gross.

Just look at the moronic Liberals and NDP acting like spoiled children when they walked out on MP Harder a few weeks ago. Where did these idiots learn this kind of stupid behavior? From Leftists, who have been doing the same thing now for years. Just gross. And wrong. Alternative opinions should be cherished. They should be nurtured. They should be a part of a bigger lexicon. Jonathon Pie gets it. Rustled gets it. And until the rest of you get it, enjoy losing more elections.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: And in terms of hypocrisy, as we've seen just recently with the Dr. Seuss debacle, the Left have pretty much a monopoly on hypocrisy.

hmmm ...

The Green Barbarian wrote: Alternative opinions should be cherished. They should be nurtured. They should be a part of a bigger lexicon.
The Green Barbarian wrote: Allowing these people any sort of voice serves no purpose, and just wastes time and resources.

Nope, no monopoly here

The Green Barbarian wrote: But still, what does this have to do with Ultraviolet's campaign?

They are both non-issues that the hypocritical right are desperately trying to use as political hay.

The Green Barbarian wrote: Is there anyone who can stay on topic here? Does buying a pumpkin latte make you a racist?

No. But trying to use this non-issue as an overgeneralization to criticize the left does make you an idiot.
Last edited by Ka-El on Oct 10th, 2017, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

When do we get to the part about dragons and witches? That's about as close to the topic as what I am seeing. How about getting back to the topic? :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:The real reason Hillary didn't get voted in was three fold: over confidence led to complacency on the left, Russian influence and inflexible liberal immigration policies. I can almost guarantee that many at ultraviolet didn't vote for Hillary. Especially after learning through Russian Hacks what the DNC had done to Bernie. Then there is the Russian character assassination of Hillary through what we're learning was an enormous social media assault in key states. I've already gone into how immigration policies have forced many to the right in not just the US but across the globe.

Please supply proof...instead of making thinks up! :smt045
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Alternative opinions should be cherished. They should be nurtured. They should be a part of a bigger lexicon

Implying that the left tunes out alternate opinions when the right has the Freedom Caucus is pure uncut hypocrisy. Even John Boehner said they would rather burn the place down than compromise. So do us all a favour and apply that same critical eye to the Republican party if you want to partake in a realistic debate. Especially when all were talking about is boycotting a business that profits Trump which is their right to do but somehow has to pass your smell test to be considered a valid way to express ones opinion.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

And averagejoe, if you have the compacity for self reflection you'll soon be coming to grips with how people like yourself were used by the Russians to spread their propaganda.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:No. But trying to use this non-issue as an overgeneralization to criticize the left does make you an idiot.

LOL - considering the source, I will take that as a compliment. You are really getting lazy in your old age.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: You are really getting lazy in your old age.

I prefer the term "selective" :138:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Poindexter wrote:
Implying that the left tunes out alternate opinions when the right has the Freedom Caucus is pure uncut hypocrisy. .

That's pure unadulterated baloney. That's like saying it's hypocritical to call water wet because sand is dry. Just ridiculous. Look, you can continue to tune out what you are being told, by people who are angry and just want the nonsense from the Left to stop, so that everyone can get back to voting not out of anger but out of reason, is a losing philosophy. This faux outrage and lack of self realization going on here by people posting here, and by groups like Ultra-violet, are just ensuring a Trump presidency until 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:I prefer the term "selective" :138:

How about this one: "On topic".
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: How about this one: "On topic".

Right. Pumpkin spice lattes. Gotcha :up:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:Right. Pumpkin spice lattes. Gotcha :up:

Do you though?

Return to “World”