Nissan to electrify people that need power

Nissan to electrify people that need power

Postby maryjane48 » Nov 6th, 2017, 5:35 pm

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2498 posts

Re: Nissan to electrify people that need power

Postby JagXKR » Nov 7th, 2017, 12:16 am

Written by an eco terrorist author on an eco terrorist website. Pure bunk.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
JagXKR
Board Meister

Liked in: 435 posts

Postby Queen K » Nov 7th, 2017, 1:22 am

Nissan continues: “Each of the projects will be piloted in 2018, and carefully assessed. Where they prove to be beneficial, Nissan will then look to expand them. The company will be reporting on progress throughout the year. These three pilot projects set out to harness the power of the electric battery far beyond the car and will focus on communities identified as being most at risk or in need.”

These will include:

Building a microgrid system that will provide a power source for local communities in a developing country who don’t have sustainable access to energy. This will give residents better access to basic needs like education and healthcare.
Working with local municipalities in Europe to apply the principles of the Nissan Electric Ecosystem to those who most need it. This includes equipping a residential building with a solar power system, Nissan xStorage, vehicle-to-grid technology and new Nissan LEAFs for carsharing.
Partnering with organizations in areas most likely to be affected by natural disasters to uncover ways Nissan people and technologies can help. For example, a Nissan e-NV200 van equipped with battery packs could be used as a mobile, the sustainable backup energy source in the event of a major power cut, energy disruption or off-grid event

JagXKR, why is this 'pure bunk"? It's Nissan, a huge company announcing their intentions for 2018. She's just the spokesperson. :135:
The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room. Money can't buy what I want for Christmas.

maryjane48 likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 9585 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Nov 7th, 2017, 7:39 am

So a corporation has plans to go into under developed areas and help them develop an electrical grid?

Hmmmmm, anyone else ever read ”Confessions of an Economic Hitman”?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4455 posts

Postby Queen K » Nov 7th, 2017, 7:57 am

Is that the same as when Nestles went and introduced baby forumula to poor African women?

Is this the same?
The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room. Money can't buy what I want for Christmas.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 9585 posts

Postby seewood » Nov 7th, 2017, 8:25 am

I'd rather not be electrified thank you, it hurts
I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Board Meister

Liked in: 387 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Nov 7th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Queen K wrote:Is that the same as when Nestles went and introduced baby forumula to poor African women?

Is this the same?

Read the book and let us know. I've heard of the Nestle scandal, but never really read up on in.

Regardless, the book is a great read if you're interested ... written by John Perkins.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4455 posts

Return to World