Buddha of the Board

Re: Hannity in trouble for defending a pervert

Post by maryjane48 »

Roy moore has another woman say he abused her when she was 16
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Roy Moore will still win. It's Alabama and his history of catering to populist fundamentalist Christian stunts has endeared himself to the religious right in 'bama. The right wing in Alabama is convinced that these women are working together to sabotage good ol' Roy and they won't stand for uppity females coming forward like this.
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

maryjane48 wrote:Roy moore has another woman say he abused her when she was 16

From CNN tonight and Roy Moore claims that he never even knew this woman; what a liar he is. She has the note signed by him; time for a lie detector:

An Alabama woman alleges Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager, her attorney Gloria Allred said Monday.

Allred said her client, Beverly Young Nelson, would be willing to testify under oath and called on the Senate judiciary committee to hold a hearing and subpoena Moore.
"Mr. Moore attacked me when I was a child," Nelson said, adding that she was 15 when he began flirting with her and 16 at the time of the alleged assault. "I want Mr. Moore to know that he no longer has any power over me."
The allegations of force, if true, would be considered sexual abuse in the first degree, but the statute of limitations in effect at the time would have passed. Later Monday, Moore called the allegation "absolutely false."
Nelson detailed her allegations in a statement alongside Allred, an attorney who focuses on discrimination and women's rights.
Nelson said Moore was a regular at the Olde Hickory House, a restaurant she worked at when she was starting high school.
At the press conference with Allred, Nelson said Moore wrote an inscription in her yearbook one day in December 1977 that said, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.'" She said he signed it "Roy Moore, D.A."
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Yup they produced the yearbook he wrote as the signature matches his now. Hes a pedophile
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

First Kuerig pulled their sponsorship from Hannity’s show and the righties had a fit and started smashing their Kuerig coffee makers. Now Jaguar has pulled their sponsorship. Your move righties. [icon_lol2.gif]
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Was funny watching hannity squirm yesterday tryingvto explain having a pedophile on his radio show [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “World”