Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/ ... index.html

Maybe the pedo moore wont win and that be end of him
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Jones closing gap to Moore

Post by Omnitheo »

Shouldn’t even be a race.

KKK prosecutor vs child sex predator kicked out of malls who just wants to give massive tax breaks to 1% of his constituents at the expense of all the rest
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

Omnitheo wrote:Shouldn’t even be a race.

KKK prosecutor vs child sex predator kicked out of malls who just wants to give massive tax breaks to 1% of his constituents at the expense of all the rest

Agreed! If you have not read it yet though, grab a copy of Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance. Provides good insight into a broken society by a person who realized that to rise above it, you have to take responsibility for your own destiny.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

16 quotes from pedo moores supporters :smt045 :200:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Being against Moore because he's a sex predator is great... so long as you're morally consistent when Al Franken is up for re-election. Most voters, however, don't vote based on how virtuous the candidates are. Some do, but the question is, will it be enough to close the gap?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

Glacier wrote:Being against Moore because he's a sex predator is great... so long as you're morally consistent when Al Franken is up for re-election. Most voters, however, don't vote based on how virtuous the candidates are. Some do, but the question is, will it be enough to close the gap?

There's more to Moore than being a hebephile. The man's a card carrying member of the 6500 year old flat earth society. He's a poster boy for homophobia. He probably believes the US Constitution is divinely inspired, maybe even dictated to the founding fathers. And though I don't condone Franken's actions, at least he is not a hebephile. The only kind of 'party' Moore belongs in is a branding party,as the guest of honour.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Keith Duhaime wrote:There's more to Moore than being a hebephile. The man's a card carrying member of the 6500 year old flat earth society. He's a poster boy for homophobia. He probably believes the US Constitution is divinely inspired, maybe even dictated to the founding fathers. And though I don't condone Franken's actions, at least he is not a hebephile. The only kind of 'party' Moore belongs in is a branding party,as the guest of honour.

Okay, so sexual abuse done by Moore or Frankin or Trump or Clinton are not important factors when deciding who to vote for?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

Glacier wrote:
Keith Duhaime wrote:There's more to Moore than being a hebephile. The man's a card carrying member of the 6500 year old flat earth society. He's a poster boy for homophobia. He probably believes the US Constitution is divinely inspired, maybe even dictated to the founding fathers. And though I don't condone Franken's actions, at least he is not a hebephile. The only kind of 'party' Moore belongs in is a branding party,as the guest of honour.

Okay, so sexual abuse done by Moore or Frankin or Trump or Clinton are not important factors when deciding who to vote for?

Yes, being a sexual predator is a factor. That was not the point of what I said. I stated that with Moore, that it is not the only factor, but rather one of many. And with respect the nature of sexual abuse, Moore is in a league of his own. He's a hebephile, which is right next to pedophile on the disgusting list, There is no evidence (to my knowledge) that Franken, Trump, nor Clinton fall into that category.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Keith Duhaime wrote:Yes, being a sexual predator is a factor. That was not the point of what I said. I stated that with Moore, that it is not the only factor, but rather one of many. And with respect the nature of sexual abuse, Moore is in a league of his own. He's a hebephile, which is right next to pedophile on the disgusting list, There is no evidence (to my knowledge) that Franken, Trump, nor Clinton fall into that category.

In France they don't care about hebephilia, but in the USA they do, but likely not enough to get the guy booted.
- Douglas Murray
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Keith Duhaime wrote:
Glacier wrote:Okay, so sexual abuse done by Moore or Frankin or Trump or Clinton are not important factors when deciding who to vote for?

Yes, being a sexual predator is a factor. That was not the point of what I said. I stated that with Moore, that it is not the only factor, but rather one of many. And with respect the nature of sexual abuse, Moore is in a league of his own. He's a hebephile, which is right next to pedophile on the disgusting list, There is no evidence (to my knowledge) that Franken, Trump, nor Clinton fall into that category.

Actually there was a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped a 13 year old girl:
https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
It didn't do any harm to his election, which is kind of telling about those who would vote for and support him, especially in light of his general attitude towards women, with such classics as "grab her ..."
It's no surprise that he would support people with similar attitudes to himself, but I wonder if those who support Trump, and by extension Moore, have the same attitudes too.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Glacier wrote:
Keith Duhaime wrote:Yes, being a sexual predator is a factor. That was not the point of what I said. I stated that with Moore, that it is not the only factor, but rather one of many. And with respect the nature of sexual abuse, Moore is in a league of his own. He's a hebephile, which is right next to pedophile on the disgusting list, There is no evidence (to my knowledge) that Franken, Trump, nor Clinton fall into that category.

In France they don't care about hebephilia, but in the USA they do, but likely not enough to get the guy booted.

What has France got to do with this? Or is this more whataboutery?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Verum wrote:What has France got to do with this? Or is this more whataboutery?

No. France is kinky about sex, man, but even they are starting to question their attitudes. I'm not hardcore lefty on sex (I wouldn't do ya for $20, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks), so I'm against Moore for that reason alone. I don't know anything else about his politics other than he's supposedly a religious social conservative and a Republican.
- Douglas Murray
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I have a friend, of over 40 years, he is French, born and raised to the age of 20. He is often outspoken about his "appreciation" of the younger girls. (In a heavy French accent). For many years, I brushed his comments off as "just trying to get get under my skin and make me laugh".
Now that I/we are much older, I find his comments repulsive. I have told him how I feel and how I did not think that his comments were appropriate and I did not want him to express those feelings to me. He still does it but, now he is just doing it to tease me.
How can we as CANADIANS force others from different cultures to change how they were raised and by what beliefs they were taught?
He thinks that Horse Meat is good to eat. I gag at the thought of it and I haven't even smelled it it.
It's all about cultural differences and opinions. What is right and wrong in Canada is NOT for most of the rest of the world's population. After all, we ARE only a very small percentage of the total World population.
If we were in the majority,
We would be eating rice instead of potatoes.
Cabbage would be a daily vegetable.
Pork and chicken would be preferred over beef. In fact, beef is less desirable than Bok Choy.
Rat, possum, frogs, dog, cat, moose, seal, whale, birds, and other wild game are more prevalent per capita than beef is worldwide.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

From the CBC this am....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/roy-moore- ... -1.4434597

Kind of ironic given it's predatory creeps like Moore that probably drive a number of teenage girls to seek abortions.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

This will help the Democrats against Moore as they kick out the sexual deviants in their own midst, and thereby, be able to argue that Moore should also be kicked to the curb.

DEMOCRATS SEIZE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND: Dems Dump Franken Overboard As Bannon And RNC Embrace Moore
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”