11 year old handcuffed

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

11 year old handcuffed

Post by maryjane48 »

http://huffp.st/yr13znh

Even though the cops were looking for white woman they chose to handcuff 11 yearold non white kid
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 11 year old handcuffed

Post by Fancy »

Read the rest of the story:
As officers were setting up a perimeter, three females simultaneously exited the home, two adults and one 11 year old juvenile. Until it could be determined that the individuals were not the suspect, nor armed with a weapon, the three were ordered back to officers and detained. The homeowner gave consent to search the home, and it was deemed that none of the three individuals that exited the home were the suspect officers were searching for nor was the suspect in the home. The females were subsequently released.”
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

When cops are afraid of a 11 year old its time to fire the cops
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

The cops were looking for a “white” woman, they would have received that info from dispatch. FYI, information from dispatch is not always accurate. I know this from being a paid on call fireman.

That being said the officers would have been taking extra precautions arriving on this scene. Who knows how it all really played out. Who’s to say an eleven year old girl couldn’t pose a threat.

It is unfortunate that it played out like it did. But I don’t think we need to use every story like this to bash the police.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

TreeGuy wrote:It is unfortunate that it played out like it did. But I don’t think we need to use every story like this to bash the police.

Get used to it. MJ has a disdain for cops. Not one peep when the Abbottsford officer lost his life in the line of duty by some scumbag.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I bought one the hoodies .did you ? Plus two my reletives are rcmp . I want cops to do better and be better .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

maryjane48 wrote:When cops are afraid of a 11 year old its time to fire the cops

The police officers were NOT afraid. It is standard protocol. If they didn't follow that protocol, they could be face disciplinary charges. They followed the rules and everyone was made safe and secure.
i am sure that the juvenile was accommodated and there was no traumatic repercussions. Everything was explained as to why the police had to do what they did.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “World”