53787
53344

Protest double standards

Protest double standards

Postby fvkasm2x » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:12 am

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/30/world/ira ... index.html


Where are all the vagina hats and protests in solidarity for Iranian women?

People are dying over there in protests and women are being brave enough to challenge the oppression of women by going out uncovered.

After Trump was elected, hundreds of thousands... maybe even millions, took to the streets to "protest sexism." Equal rights and gender equality! Sexual harassment and equal pay!

Crickets now though... do Americans only support causes that affect them?
Or was that just a stunt because they were angry at the vote?

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
fvkasm2x
Guru
 
Posts: 6603
Likes: 290 posts
Liked in: 1094 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2007, 3:06 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:17 am

The womens march on washington was yet another Soros Clinton Obama smoke screen. Anything to disrupt democracy. Notice they are quiet about iran. Well they did give iran a few hundred billion . The truth is. Obama was a muslim brotherhood supporter. He was trying to turn USA into a muslim republic like Egypt or Iran.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3510
Likes: 6920 posts
Liked in: 2024 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:44 am



Go to the 2 minute mark. Explains a lot.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists
- Dr. Don Boys

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 26975
Likes: 11297 posts
Liked in: 14805 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:47 am

fvkasm2x wrote:
Crickets now though... do Americans only support causes that affect them?


Leftists only support causes they are told to support. Basically sheep. Like these sheep at Berkeley:

Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists
- Dr. Don Boys
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 26975
Likes: 11297 posts
Liked in: 14805 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Poindexter » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:15 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Guru
 
Posts: 5284
Likes: 3208 posts
Liked in: 3767 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 11:44 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Poindexter » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:20 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:

Leftists only support causes they are told to support. Basically sheep. Like these sheep at Berkeley:


Check every right wing echo chamber and this story about feminists is the hottest topic. Think it's pretty obvious who the sheep are?
User avatar
Poindexter
Guru
 
Posts: 5284
Likes: 3208 posts
Liked in: 3767 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 11:44 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:45 am

Poindexter wrote:Think it's pretty obvious who the sheep are?


yes. Leftists. Which is the point of this thread. If you want to blather on about your personal confirmation biases you've gleaned from your liberal media echo chamber, great! Start another thread instead of de-railing this one.
Not all leftists are stupid, but most stupid people are leftists
- Dr. Don Boys

2 people like this post.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 26975
Likes: 11297 posts
Liked in: 14805 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:52 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3510
Likes: 6920 posts
Liked in: 2024 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:58 am

Also of note. Not one rally against all the democrats in hollywood raping women like its going out of style. No. Not hardly a mention of it in the news. Just the needed so and so accuses so and so. No end to end programming like they did to trump. No million paid marchers. Nope.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3510
Likes: 6920 posts
Liked in: 2024 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby FreeRights » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:02 am

Jflem1983 wrote:Also of note. Not one rally against all the democrats in hollywood raping women like its going out of style. No. Not hardly a mention of it in the news. Just the needed so and so accuses so and so. No end to end programming like they did to trump. No million paid marchers. Nope.

Wait, hardly a mention of it in the news? The only way you believe that truly is if you have successfully avoided all need and social media outlets every time one gets exposed.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
FreeRights
Guru
 
Posts: 5547
Likes: 294 posts
Liked in: 1939 posts
Joined: Oct 15th, 2007, 2:36 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:03 am

FreeRights wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Also of note. Not one rally against all the democrats in hollywood raping women like its going out of style. No. Not hardly a mention of it in the news. Just the needed so and so accuses so and so. No end to end programming like they did to trump. No million paid marchers. Nope.

Wait, hardly a mention of it in the news? The only way you believe that truly is if you have successfully avoided all need and social media outlets every time one gets exposed.


I do avoid social media. I think if they were so worried about Trump. There should be riots in Hollywood.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3510
Likes: 6920 posts
Liked in: 2024 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Ka-El » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:29 am

FreeRights wrote: Wait, hardly a mention of it in the news?

It is clear none of these Trump supporters ever watch the news anymore. I listen/read/watch the news every day, multiple times a day. I get my news from multiple sources, including Global, CTV, CBC, BBC, MSN (which also gives me news from multiple sources including the Canadian Press, Washington Post, New York Times, Business Insider, US News & World Report, and more) and even Castanet. Sometimes for poops and giggles I even watch Fox. Sometimes, when reading or watching the news I think about some of the comments made on these threads by certain posters and have to presume they must have stopped watching the news completely (dismissing it as “fake” and instead preferring to rely on tweats from Donald “my button is bigger” Trump). It is the only explanation for how they could be so clueless.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4384
Likes: 2202 posts
Liked in: 3739 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:31 am

Ka-El wrote:
FreeRights wrote: Wait, hardly a mention of it in the news?

It is clear none of these Trump supporters ever watch the news anymore. I listen/read/watch the news every day, multiple times a day. I get my news from multiple sources, including Global, CTV, CBC, BBC, MSN (which also gives me news from multiple sources including the Canadian Press, Washington Post, New York Times, Business Insider, US News & World Report, and more) and even Castanet. Sometimes for poops and giggles I even watch Fox. Sometimes, when reading or watching the news I think about some of the comments made on these threads by certain posters and have to presume they must have stopped watching the news completely (dismissing it as “fake” and instead preferring to rely on tweats from Donald “my button is bigger” Trump). It is the only explanation for how they could be so clueless.



Yes i steer clear of fake news. I prefer zero hedge. Breitbart. The Corbett report. Etc. Lots of independant media out there not thumping the Soros bible
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3510
Likes: 6920 posts
Liked in: 2024 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Verum » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:37 am

Jflem1983 wrote:Yes i steer clear of fake news. I prefer zero hedge. Breitbart. The Corbett report. Etc. Lots of independant media out there not thumping the Soros bible

You steer clear of fake news by preferring fake news?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-corbett-report/
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply

3 people like this post.
Verum
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 973
Likes: 411 posts
Liked in: 742 posts
Joined: Oct 6th, 2017, 12:31 am

Re: Protest double standards

Postby Ka-El » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:40 am

Jflem1983 wrote: Yes i steer clear of fake news. I prefer zero hedge. Breitbart. The Corbett report. Etc.

awesome :laugh:
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4384
Likes: 2202 posts
Liked in: 3739 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Next

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests