Who's Going to Read Michael Wolff's Book about Trump?

Re: Who's Going to Read Steve Bannon's Book about Trump?

Postby the truth » Jan 5th, 2018, 3:09 pm

Ka-El wrote:
GordonH wrote: :popcorn: waiting to hear those words out of Donald mouth...... it's all fake.

That will be more than good enough for tens of thousands of duped lemmings across the US and Canada. This would be quite the hoot if it wasn't so dangerous to have such a petulant imbecile in control of the world's largest nuclear arsenal (not to mention the post powerful military). Rational thinking people should be very concerned whether or not this goof starts a war.

if you left wingers were not so f :cuss: stupid,trump would of never won [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4860 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 5th, 2018, 3:13 pm

the truth wrote: if you left wingers were not so f :cuss: stupid,trump would of never won [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know this might surprise you, but "left-wing" Canadians are not allowed to vote in the US.

hmmm, come to think of it (you should try), neither are "right-wing" Canadians.

(besides, as the research clearly indicates, as a group, right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers)
Last edited by Ka-El on Jan 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill

3 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3439 posts

Postby jimmy4321 » Jan 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm

It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

Maybe someday she can be Pres
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1475 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 5th, 2018, 3:15 pm

jimmy4321 wrote:It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :smt045
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby Nooby » Jan 5th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Got the book today, I'll be reading it this weekend :up:
Nooby
Fledgling

Liked in: 62 posts

Postby Queen K » Jan 5th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Nooby wrote:Got the book today, I'll be reading it this weekend :up:

Here's the synopsis:

Terror Twins Inc. Catsumi and QK, at your disposal. We take Bitcoin. Applications to be our accountant and lawyer presently accepted.

On-line Gossip: Unless you have proof, all you have is slander and libel.

5 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 11295 posts

Postby Hassel99 » Jan 6th, 2018, 7:59 am

Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

Mike Wolff wrote fire and furry, Bannon was just one of many interviewed for it.

It’s hilariously to me that this kinda proves trump right about literal fake news.

Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.

4 people like this post.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2696 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:01 am

Hassel99 wrote:Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

Mike Wolff wrote fire and furry, Bannon was just one of many interviewed for it.

It’s hilariously to me that this kinda proves trump right about literal fake news.

Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.

Add to that mike wolffe has quite tye history of using creative license with ppls quotes etc.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1749 posts

Postby Bsuds » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:09 am

Hassel99 wrote:Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.

It's all about comprehending what you read which is sorely lacking by many people!

Stop and think about what is read before commenting or acting on it. That's why so many scams are successful, people are so gullible.
Nowadays it's almost rude to ask a question without Googling it first!

3 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 9816 posts

Postby Nooby » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:20 am

Hassel99 wrote:Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

I'm well aware Steve Bannon did not write the book, and someone pointed that out on the first page of this thread. Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we can continue to comment without you thinking that we all believe Steve Bannon wrote it?

Omnitheo likes this post.
Nooby
Fledgling

Postby Ka-El » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:24 am

Nooby wrote: I'm well aware Steve Bannon did not write the book, and someone pointed that out on the first page of this thread. Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we can continue to comment without you thinking that we all believe Steve Bannon wrote it?

Not a bad idea but I think most people realize Steve Bannon is not capable of writing a book.
That's all right though. Most people also know Donald Trump is not capable of reading one.

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby Ka-El » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:29 am

Bsuds wrote: It's all about comprehending what you read which is sorely lacking by many people!

Stop and think about what is read before commenting or acting on it. That's why so many scams are successful, people are so gullible.

Yup, the emperor has no clothes and there are no people more gullible than those who still fail to see that.
Fortunately, that group of people is getting smaller every day.

Wolff wrote: "I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect," Wolff said in an interview broadcast on Saturday.

"The story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job," Wolff said.

"Suddenly everywhere people are going 'oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes'. That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end ... this presidency."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby Nooby » Jan 6th, 2018, 8:33 am

Ka-El wrote:Not a bad idea but I think most people realize Steve Bannon is not capable of writing a book.
That's all right though. Most people also know Donald Trump is not capable of reading one.

Oh c'mon - the Donald is, like, really smart (and talks like a 13 yr old girl) :biggrin:

from Twitter:

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

daria likes this post.
Nooby
Fledgling

Postby hobbyguy » Jan 7th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Ka-El wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :smt045

Sure doesn't ... Grampa Trump lost his Bavarian citizenship for ducking the draft at the time, Grampa Trump went to the Yukon and operated as a pimp, ran a crooked gambling house in a hotel he built on land he didn't own - then ran away and hid when the RCMP were dispatched to the Yukon... a fraud, a pimp, a cheat and a coward at heart.
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both. - Louis D. Brandeis
hobbyguy
Guru

Liked in: 6616 posts

Postby Thinktank » Jan 7th, 2018, 6:07 pm

hobbyguy wrote:t ... Grampa Trump ...

so compared to Grampa Bush - Grampa Trump was amazingly great and good.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 513 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World