Who's Going to Read Michael Wolff's Book about Trump?

Re: Who's Going to Read Steve Bannon's Book about Trump?

Postby Ka-El » Jan 7th, 2018, 6:31 pm

hobbyguy wrote: ... a fraud, a pimp, a cheat and a coward at heart.

Its in the blood :smt045

They "drained the swamp" and instilled the most corrupt government America has ever seen.

(makes Hillary look like an ethics professor)
If only there were a national test for stupidity.

"How much ammo do yall have. I figure i probs got at least 10k rounds of various calibre .
Gonna stock up again this spring. Try to have 25000 rds. Yup, feeling manly now."
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5213 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 7th, 2018, 7:49 pm

They drained the swamp, right into Washington DC. The Swamp King was true to his words.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3799 posts

Postby OldIslander » Jan 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Wikileaks today posted a PDF version of this entire book online. I'm not going to give the link here, because the book is protected by copyright laws. But if you were to read the story in the US publication "The Hill" here: (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367832-wikileaks-shares-full-text-of-wolffs-trump-book), there might be further information. :smt045
"Any idiot can get through a crisis, it's the day to day living that wears one down."
OldIslander
Fledgling

Liked in: 451 posts

Postby oneh2obabe » Jan 8th, 2018, 4:21 pm

A U of T professor titled his 2008 book Fire and Fury. Thanks to Trump, sales are up 10 years later.

Randall Hansen was at a conference in Washington last week when Michael Wolff’s tell-all exposé of Donald Trump and the interior workings of the White House took over the airwaves — and pretty much everything else. He initially didn’t think much of it — but later realized it was one hot commodity.

“Everyone was saying Fire and Fury left, right and centre,” said Hansen, the interim director of U of T’s Munk School of Global Affairs. And they weren’t talking about his book.

His Fire and Fury, subtitled The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945, was published in 2008 and “has been languishing in sales,” Hansen said Monday. “Then I checked on Amazon, and all of a sudden my book was on three best-selling lists, including military history. That’s when I knew something nice was going on.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/0 ... later.html
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Liked in: 6099 posts

Postby Snman » Jan 8th, 2018, 4:31 pm

I posted this in another thread, perhaps mistakenly.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/f ... ws-w515045
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 853 posts

Postby monilynno » Jan 8th, 2018, 5:14 pm

j watson wrote:Thought this was a good read.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/f ... ws-w515045

Wolff's book is a pile of lies, and he even admits it himself.
Wikki Leaks had the book posted for free but Google has blocked it now, I'm sure the book can be found elsewhere for free, no reason to pay a liar for a work of fiction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monilynno
Fledgling

Liked in: 94 posts

Postby puterbrother » Jan 8th, 2018, 6:01 pm

"That will be more than good enough for tens of thousands of duped lemmings across the US and Canada. This would be quite the hoot if it wasn't so dangerous to have such a petulant imbecile in control of the world's largest nuclear arsenal (not to mention the post powerful military). Rational thinking people should be very concerned whether or not this goof starts a war".
And you are basing your opinion on what or who ?
CNN...NBC..CBC...CTV...Global...Phil Johnson...?
Lord have mercy !

Boda likes this post.
puterbrother

Liked in: 46 posts

Postby Snman » Jan 8th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Liar and a phoney? Then it's Wolff in 2020!!!!

Ka-El likes this post.
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 853 posts

Postby ferri » Jan 8th, 2018, 6:58 pm

UofT prof's 2008 'Fire and Fury' book a bestseller thanks to Donald Trump

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/uoft-prof ... -1.3750601
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9270 posts

Postby monilynno » Jan 8th, 2018, 8:16 pm

2.3 trillion wealth added to the stock exchange
Doubled the child tax deduction for single mothers to $3000
Got the US out of Paris accord / global taxation
Lowest black unemployment since the 90's
3 quarters of 3% + GDP growth
Tax reform that puts $2500 in the pockets of families making $75,000
Got the US out of the TPP, which stopped a global corporate takeover of national sovereignty.
The Trump justice department has gone after pedophiles and sex traffickers arrests have soared.
Returned federal lands to the states as per the 10 amendment, States Rights in the constitution.
Killed Obama care which was going to collapse, working peoples health care insurance was doubling every year.
Repealed 16 job killing regulation saving the federal government $8.1 billion Yr.
Brought major companies and jobs back to the US.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
There's about a 100 more but liberal don't care, they just want to hate.

Catsumi likes this post.
monilynno
Fledgling

Liked in: 94 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 8th, 2018, 8:23 pm

^^^^^^

I did a brief post, (World, 100 days of Trump), not as detailed as yours, comparing and contrasting Trump to Trudeau. Not one reply addressed the good things that are happening in the South (yes, of course,there is bad too), nor touched upon our own home grown soiled nest.

Interesting, isn't it?

Just hate and ridicule for the sake of it.
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill

monilynno likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2678 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 9th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Catsumi wrote: I did a brief post, (World, 100 days of Trump), not as detailed as yours, comparing and contrasting Trump to Trudeau. Not one reply addressed the good things that are happening in the South (yes, of course,there is bad too), nor touched upon our own home grown soiled nest. Interesting, isn't it?

Others have posted the evidence that a great deal of Trump's early economic success was due to policies already instilled by Obama. Unlike Trudeau, Trump inherited a growing economy (not to say all the wealthy investors who sponsored his presidency did not enjoy his targeted tax cuts - the next president will have to clean up this mess). Interesting, isn't it?

Just hate and ridicule for the sake of it.
If only there were a national test for stupidity.

"How much ammo do yall have. I figure i probs got at least 10k rounds of various calibre .
Gonna stock up again this spring. Try to have 25000 rds. Yup, feeling manly now."

Omnitheo likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5213 posts

Re: Who's Going to Read Michael Wolff's Book about Trump?

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 9th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Bannon steps down from Breitbart
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3226 posts

Postby averagejoe » Jan 10th, 2018, 8:13 am

Author Michael Wolff NOW SAYS He Didn’t Interview ANY TRUMP CABINET MEMBERS for Trump-Bashing Book (VIDEO)

Author Michael Wolff admitted Monday that he did not interview Vice President Mike Pence or any Cabinet members, though some of the more incendiary claims in his book “Fire and Fury” are credited to Cabinet members.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ook-video/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

2 people like this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2347 posts

Postby RupertBear » Jan 10th, 2018, 8:43 am

averagejoe wrote:Author Michael Wolff NOW SAYS He Didn’t Interview ANY TRUMP CABINET MEMBERS for Trump-Bashing Book (VIDEO)

Author Michael Wolff admitted Monday that he did not interview Vice President Mike Pence or any Cabinet members, though some of the more incendiary claims in his book “Fire and Fury” are credited to Cabinet members.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ook-video/

Crapdammit, I lost a bet a work today. There is someone in the world who actually believes the stuff they try to pass off as news on the alt-right, pro-Trump website they call thegatewaypundit.
Mr. Barnum said there was one born every minute.

Ka-El likes this post.
RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 568 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World