Thought it couldn't get worse than Trump? Lol OPRAH!!!

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Thought it couldn't get worse than Trump? Lol OPRAH!!!

Post by averagejoe »

Oh Golden Globes forgot to invite the accusers.... :smt045

Good way to heal and show support..... :-X

Way to go hollywood!!!! Hypocrites! :smt045

Black Eye: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Say They Weren't Invited To Golden Globes

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... sletterad=
Last edited by averagejoe on Jan 10th, 2018, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
pepecat
Board Meister

Post by pepecat »

Only in the United States ... lol "Hey Oprah made a great speech.. we cried and felt her love... let's have her for our next President!"

I really do love the people of the USA, I do. Mostly they are kind and good people with big welcoming hearts ... but honestly could they be any stupider??!!
Iamsomeone
Fledgling

Post by Iamsomeone »

Glacier wrote:Obviously, the media learned the lesson of 2016 and won't give disproportionate attention to a celebrity candidate who has never....OH MY GOD, IT'S OPRAH!!!

pepecat wrote:Only in the United States ... lol "Hey Oprah made a great speech.. we cried and felt her love... let's have her for our next President!"

I really do love the people of the USA, I do. Mostly they are kind and good people with big welcoming hearts ... but honestly could they be any stupider??!!

Well said. I just don't get it either.
monilynno
Board Meister

Post by monilynno »

pepecat wrote:Only in the United States ... lol "Hey Oprah made a great speech.. we cried and felt her love... let's have her for our next President!"

In Canada it was a hairdo "Lets have him for Prime minister" So ya we can be stupider.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Actually the choices were/are terrible wherever you look in the US and Canada. I wish we could get some real candidates that would do something for the countries and not just their parties or worse yet their own beliefs, themselves and their donators.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.rollingstone.com/sports/new ... nt-w514003 he has my vote if i lived in the usa
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

There are over 300 and something million people in the U.S. Surely they can find a president better than Trump, and probably better than Oprah. I think she is fine at what she does, but maybe not right for the presidency.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Silverstarqueen wrote:There are over 300 and something million people in the U.S. Surely they can find a president better than Trump, and probably better than Oprah.

https://www.rollingstone.com/sports/new ... nt-w514003

A comedy star - why not? The American government has already become the biggest joke in the world.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A lot of actors are in political positions. There could be worse than Oprah.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Fancy wrote:A lot of actors are in political positions. There could be worse than Oprah.

Mr. Bean?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

correct, like hillary, now that's [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] s a joke
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Fancy wrote: There could be worse than Oprah.

Indeed there could. The Republicans are already running four convicted criminals for senate, including one who was arresting and detaining citizens without cause (in Canada we call that illegal confinement and it is an indictable offence) – other than the fact they were a different colour. Just the type of "leadership" Americans need in government.

Arpaio: Congress should examine presidential birth certificates

Former Maricopa County, Ariz. Sheriff Joe Arpaio resurfaced false claims on Wednesday that former President Barack Obama's birth certificate is a "forgery" and said Congress should pass a law requiring such documents to be examined.
"I'm going to tell you again that that document is a forgery document," Arpaio told WABC's Rita Cosby."And nobody will touch it."

"I wanted to get it to Congress so they can pass some type of law - regulation - that when somebody runs for president you ought to check their background, so this won't happen again," he added. "But I can't get anybody - anybody - to even look at it."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

[icon_lol2.gif] No kidding Joe. Good grief, the election is long over, and Obama wasn’t even running. I guess for someone as ignorant and racist as you it was tough having a black president and you still haven't gotten over it. Hopefully this latest from your collection of hate-filled rhetoric will be enough for the voters of your state. It will be damning statement on America if it is not.

p.s. Hillary is no longer a threat either - you don't need to leave the night light on anymore
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

get over it, trump won [icon_lol2.gif] , and its people with your way of thinking is the reson he won [icon_lol2.gif]
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 11th, 2018, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal

Return to “World”