'I just signed your death warrant'

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: 'I just signed your death warrant'

Post by bob vernon »

So just why do pedophiles get beaten and killed when put in with the general prison population? If you come up with the correct answer, you're closer to the bleeding hearts than you might think.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bob vernon wrote:So just why do pedophiles get beaten and killed when put in with the general prison population? If you come up with the correct answer, you're closer to the bleeding hearts than you might think.

imo, most of the guys doing time have been molested themselves , so its payback time

and or its ,also the bs goof prison pecking order, if your a goof drug dealer your soild :200: :200:

if your a pedophile your the so called worst of the bunch

is a drug dealer who sells drugs that kill people really any better imo no--------they are all scumbags
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

bob vernon wrote: So just why do pedophiles get beaten and killed when put in with the general prison population? If you come up with the correct answer, you're closer to the bleeding hearts than you might think.

You already knew he wouldn't have the correct answer, didn't you?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Feb 3rd, 2018, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop making it personal.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

What the heck? Three consecutive prison terms. One of 60 years. And two of 45 to 125 years each. He deserved at least 200 years on each.

This sentence is nowhere near the US record for a sentence. An Oklahoma jury recommended a 5,000 year term for one Charles Scott Robinson, but the judge decided to crack down hard, real good and hard, and gave him 30,000 years.
But that's nothing compared to Chamoy Thipyaso who was convicted of corruption in Thailand. She got 141,078 years.
The US sentences are just a slap on the wrist.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nassar will die in prison no matter what. Sooner or later. For his sake, sooner. For his victims, I hope he suffers forever.

And the dad who lunged at him? He's a freaking National Hero. Too bad the guards were so quick.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup..............
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Queen K wrote:Nassar will die in prison no matter what. Sooner or later. For his sake, sooner. For his victims, I hope he suffers forever.

And the dad who lunged at him? He's a freaking National Hero. Too bad the guards were so quick.

I would add that everyone who turned a blind eye or told any children to be quiet when they tried to speak up. Should also face charges impo as well face the same judges, there action or lack of enabled this scum to continue for years.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seems like many,many more would be going to jail then, if that was one of my kids this happened to i would hold everyone that turned a blind eye to this personally responsible also

Return to “World”