How USA treats Israel like second class citizens - Trump

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

How USA treats Israel like second class citizens - Trump

Post by Thinktank »

"The days of treating Israel like second class citizens will end one day." - Trump

How does USA do that? by giving the Israelis $10 billion FREE every year to spend on weapons and stuff. So Every
Israeli gets $1500 per year - FREE - from American taxpayers.

I wish Trudeau would treat me like a second class citizen.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: How USA treats Israel like second class citizens - Trump

Post by CapitalB »

Thinktank wrote:Image

"The days of treating Israel like second class citizens will end one day." - Trump

How does USA do that? by giving the Israelis $10 billion FREE every year to spend on weapons and stuff. So Every
Israeli gets $1500 per year - FREE - from American taxpayers.

I wish Trudeau would treat me like a second class citizen.

Long live the american empire.

In before this gets sent to conspiracies, even though they do literally dump money into israel for weapons.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Actually, they kinda don't have to.

USA hard working taxpayers only give billions to Israel.
None of the other 30 countries with military bases get free money like Israel does.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

oldtrucker wrote:... Israel pretty much has to have sponsors as they have no resources.

Israel's biggest resource is billionaires who flee other countries .... with money. Lots and lots of money. It's like El salvador, who earn money in other countries and being $thousands back to El Salvador - only these guys bring $billions to Israel.

The two men and their partner, Vladimir Dubov, (Israel's richest man?) took out Israeli citizenship at about the same time, setting up home in Israel in the hope of avoiding extradition over their alleged role in the Yukos affair. As well as the fraud-related charges, Mr Nevzlin is also wanted in Russia for conspiracy to murder.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who was only released him from prison on December 20 of last year, has taken his first trip out of Europe since then to visit Israel.

http://www.rense.com/general63/oky.htm
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/01/1 ... it-israel/

Return to “World”