Knowing what matters

Knowing what matters

Postby mexi cali » Feb 17th, 2018, 9:12 am

I read this story on the internet news black hole sight commonly known as MSN.COM. I don't know why I feel compelled to read it every morning as I start my day but I do. It's like a form of penance, I guess.

Apart from sports coverage and the odd just for fun quiz (turns out I do have more trivial knowledge than most Candians) most of the articles seem bleak. They shout at you "ten ways you're breathing wrong and why it will cause you to die alone and poor" or "You've been eating broccolli wrong all your life and didn't know it and it will inflame your kidneys" or "Charlie Sheen is Charles Manson re-incarnated and he's about to go on a killing spree" and other stuff like that.

When I ifnish, if I finish, I don't feel any better about my life or myself so really, why bother at all?

Because of stories like this one. They are too few and too far between but they are there and they make me feel better about all the crazy stuff going on every day.

I love this man and Ilove his co-workers. You're welcome.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/a- ... spartandhp
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Liked in: 3680 posts

Re: Knowing what matters

Postby Piecemaker » Feb 17th, 2018, 11:12 am

Hope he has a valid driver's license! lol
Yes, it was a heart-warming story. There are more kind, generous people than we might think in this world.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1582 posts

Return to World