What if the PotUS was a Russian spy

What if the PotUS was a Russian spy

Postby occasional thoughts » Feb 20th, 2018, 7:27 pm

The longer D. J. Trump stays silent on Vladimir Putin, the oligarchs and the Russian intrusion into the 2017 U.S. presidential election, while attacking the free press and his own security apparatus, the more convinced I am that the U.S. people have elected a Russian spy as their last president. All evidence points strongly to the likelihood that Pres. Trump and his family have at the very least bought himself a massive piece of trouble by money laundering and financing his real estate empire by entering into loans from Russian banks and oligarchs.

2 people like this post.
occasional thoughts
√úbergod

Liked in: 390 posts

Re: What if the PotUS was a Russian spy

Postby CapitalB » Feb 22nd, 2018, 12:08 pm

occasional thoughts wrote:The longer D. J. Trump stays silent on Vladimir Putin, the oligarchs and the Russian intrusion into the 2017 U.S. presidential election, while attacking the free press and his own security apparatus, the more convinced I am that the U.S. people have elected a Russian spy as their last president. All evidence points strongly to the likelihood that Pres. Trump and his family have at the very least bought himself a massive piece of trouble by money laundering and financing his real estate empire by entering into loans from Russian banks and oligarchs.

My understanding is that technically they would be required to sentence him to death. I would expect them to find a different way if they can though since that would look really really bad on the global stage. It'll probably take a while though since Mueller appears to be doing a very thorough job working his way up the chain.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 482 posts

Return to World