Mueller's team has leveled over 100 criminal charges against

ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Mueller's team has leveled over 100 criminal charges aga

Post by ferri »

i was thinking about this last night and it makes me wonder just how dumb some of these guys are. They've been sneaking around laundering money etc. for years and thought that working in the White House with the President was a good idea?
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

I've read studies basically indicating that money and power make people dumber. Though its more framed as a crisis of overconfidence, doing so well has made them feel invincible and they don't even perceive consequences.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Well, show us the convictions that are more than just tax avoidance or jay walking. In the meantime, look-out, oh no, a Russian just opened a new Facebook account with a fake name. (Like what most people do so they can have more game players). I know at least a dozen people with 10 or more Facebook accounts. No one takes Facebook seriously. Twitter is just 50 shades of gray better.

When it comes to sheer scale of fake news and/or articles against Hillary, the Americans and Canadians have the Russians beat by a million fold. You have the CBC and other news outlets denigrating Trump 24H a day for months, and exclaiming Trump was losing (since this persuaded those who haven’t voted yet to vote for media’s winner) Did we see anything good about Trump in the media? Does it even matter?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by CapitalB »

Convictions come after the investigation faze, give it a couple weeks I mean we've got a whole lot of conspiracy against the united states to cover.

Also lying to federal investigators, which there are already some guilty pleas for, is a very serious charge. Same with the many millions of dollars of laundered money, and collusion with a foreign entity.

Not like trump makes it hard for the media to go after him. The guys a scandal machine, and most of it comes from his own mouth.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
Bigjohn69
Fledgling

Post by Bigjohn69 »

i was thinking about this last night and it makes me wonder just how dumb some of these guys are. They've been sneaking around laundering money etc. for years and thought that working in the White House with the President was a good idea?

They were saying today gates was in need of money before the election so the case can and was made he knew exactly what he was doing . He has kids so if he wants,to watch them grow up he going to rat big time on paul .
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Bigjohn69 wrote:Then folks you just posted all have agendas themselves.they are human and thus do human things .

The agenda of the "folks I posted" is to expose the melodramatic nonsense spewed by both Fox and Cnn, the 2 biggest liars and producers of fake news out there. I would suggest taking a closer look because anyone posting links to cnn needs a reality check.

Bigjohn69 wrote:The point i was making if the msm are as fake as you claim why do bigwigs from gop go on the shows ? Why do hardly any the top dems go on fox or infowars ?

I wouldn't know about Infowars as I have never watched a single broadcast of that :cuss: . I have watched cnn and fox both have interviews with Dems and Repubs. To hold one above the other is absurd, they are both trash.

Bigjohn69 wrote:Why is it only the rightwing that cry fake ?

That's nonsense. The cnn crowd points at the fox crowd shouting fake news just as much as the fox crowd points at the cnn crowd shouting the same thing. One need only look to these forums for confirmation of this fact.

Bigjohn69 wrote:When real fake news was exposed from russia. The rightwing president refused to put congress passed sanctions in place . Why ?

Are you talking about the 13 indictments? I hope not because Mueller's indictment is not an indication of anything other than some trolls on the internet sewing discord, which btw was written about in 2014 by the NYT. There is no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, it's fake news, a narrative pushed by the Dems to justify their loss. Period.

The sanctions are a joke, another attempt by the Dems to support their fake Russia collusion narrative.

Here, watch Aaron Mate (https://twitter.com/aaronjmate) verbally curb-stomp Guardian "journalist" and NYT best seller Luke Harding (https://twitter.com/lukeharding1968), who not only fails to defend the name of his book (Collusion), but cannot even defend the contents. Perhaps after watching this you'll see how far down the path of ridiculousness you've been lead.

Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!

Return to “World”