White South African farmers to be removed from their land

floppi
Lord of the Board

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Post by floppi »

He was trying to tell you to get :topic: . You tell us how communist Russia has anything to do with the South African government buying back land from the white farmers in the present so far nothing.... If not :topic: [icon_lol2.gif]
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

averagejoe wrote:
Remember according to your cronies your educated and I'm not.

Oh according to more than just cronies. [icon_lol2.gif]
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

floppi wrote:He was trying to tell you to get :topic: . You tell us how communist Russia has anything to do with the South African government buying back land from the white farmers in the present so far nothing.... If not :topic: [icon_lol2.gif]

You can't answer the question. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Why would I? It's not on topic like you keep reminding everyone. You tell me your theory and I will tell you if communist Russia had anything to do with white African farmers being removed from their land. You're deflecting because you can't make that connection [icon_lol2.gif] :130:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

LOL deflecting. Ok or how about you blocking because you know I'll make the connection! :130:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

There is a lot of misinformation out there about South Africa, a country with a difficult and troubled past, but I suspect that none of those who believe that there is white-genocide going on would ever bother to watch this video:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

South Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seizures

The largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has spoken out against the expropriation of land without compensation in the country. Zulu is ready to cooperate with the country's white farmers, known as Afrikaners or Boers.

Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini has said the group will cooperate with South African minority rights group AfriForum.

“The Zulu nation I’m talking about will not exist if we don’t have food. That’s why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. That’s why I’m asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,” Zwelithini said, as quoted by eNews Channel Africa.

“Because when government started talking about the appropriation of land, expropriation without compensation, Boers downed tools. There is no food in South Africa,” he added.

Zulu people are the largest ethnic group in South Africa, with an estimated 10-12 million people living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. The group accounts for more than a fifth of the country’s population and its opinion is important in the context of the general elections next year.

“Anyone who wants to be voted for and elected by us, I’m going to talk now, anyone who wants to be elected by us must come and kneel here and commit that I will never touch your land,” the Zulu King said.

https://www.rt.com/business/440807-zulu ... rica-land/

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

The issue is a little more complex than your links are implying. Hopefully, you read past the first paragraph. :biggrin:

SPECIAL REPORT: The truth about land ownership in South Africa

https://www.businesslive.co.za/rdm/poli ... th-africa/
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

South African city to begin confiscating land from white citizens in national test case

Local authorities in the South African city of Ekurhuleni are set to begin expropriating privately owned land, without paying for it, as part of a national test case for the country’s controversial land reform program.

The city council approved an “expropriation without compensation” bill that had been pushed by ruling African National Congress (ANC) earlier this year, the Associated Press reports.

Nearly 600,000 of the four million people living in the city are reportedly stuck in an awful housing crisis due to the shortage of lands for building new homes. The land crunch is forcing people to stay in “informal settlements.”
Read more
© Julius Lando Zimbabwe 2.0? Land confiscation will damage South Africa's food production, says rights group

“Our policy is not to take the land by force,” Ekurhuleni’s Executive Mayor Mzwandile Masina told the agency. “Our policy is to make sure the land is shared amongst those that need it.”

https://www.rt.com/business/441725-sout ... -takeover/

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

What would you do ? Would u fight. Would u run ?
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

I think I would do exactly what they're doing, a test run. If it fails miserably, scrap the program but at least they'll be able to back up with data why giving the land back isnt in the best interest of anyone, which in my opinion it isnt. But I'm willing to be proven wrong.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Poindexter wrote:I think I would do exactly what they're doing, a test run. If it fails miserably, scrap the program but at least they'll be able to back up with data why giving the land back isnt in the best interest of anyone, which in my opinion it isnt. But I'm willing to be proven wrong.

There was already a "test run" done in Zimbabwe, in which land was "given back" (ie stolen) from people who had been farming the land for generations, and most importantly, feeding the people of the country. When the land was stolen and the people living there were thrown off the land (or murdered more often than not) the land became unproductive and thousands upon thousands of people starved to death. Zimbabwe went from a net exporter of food to a net importer, with some of the best farmland in the world. But the leftists all had warm tummies, which we all know is all that really matters, no matter what the situation.

Granted, what happened in Zimbabwe was that land was stolen, and then handed over to party and tribal relations, who then did nothing with it. Would this also happen in South Africa? Or would it be handed to people who could actually farm it? Would they be given access to capital (farming is very capital intensive) or will they be expected to farm with 19th century farming techniques?

There is always consequences to ideologies like this one "failing miserably", and every time the consequence is the suffering of large masses of poor people.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

South Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seizures

The largest ethnic group in South Africa, Zulu, has spoken out against the expropriation of land without compensation in the country. Zulu is ready to cooperate with the country's white farmers, known as Afrikaners or Boers.

Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini has said the group will cooperate with South African minority rights group AfriForum.

“The Zulu nation I’m talking about will not exist if we don’t have food. That’s why I say farmers must come closer so that we discuss what we can do when we talk about agriculture and the availability of enough food in the land. That’s why I’m asking AfriForum of the Boers to come and help us,” Zwelithini said, as quoted by eNews Channel Africa.

“Because when government started talking about the appropriation of land, expropriation without compensation, Boers downed tools. There is no food in South Africa,” he added.

Zulu people are the largest ethnic group in South Africa, with an estimated 10-12 million people living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. The group accounts for more than a fifth of the country’s population and its opinion is important in the context of the general elections next year.

“Anyone who wants to be voted for and elected by us, I’m going to talk now, anyone who wants to be elected by us must come and kneel here and commit that I will never touch your land,” the Zulu King said.

While kings have no official power in modern South Africa, they still have the loyalty of millions of people and are recognized in the constitution as traditional leaders.

https://www.rt.com/business/440807-zulu ... sy3pgGsZwI

monilynno
Board Meister

Post by monilynno »

1652 to 2018 South Africa was a growing economy with production and and exports, now it can return to what it was in 1652, a minuscule population of indigenous still making fire by rubbing 2 sticks together. Sadly in the turmoil the white South Africans that built the country are being slaughtered raped and pushed off the land.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

monilynno wrote:1652 to 2018 South Africa was a growing economy with production and and exports, now it can return to what it was in 1652, a minuscule population of indigenous still making fire by rubbing 2 sticks together. Sadly in the turmoil the white South Africans that built the country are being slaughtered raped and pushed off the land.

1652 marked the start of a 354 campaign of heinous crimes against the African people of South Africa. I’m sure those Indigenous folk would have rather maintained their old ways than be subjected to the egregious obstacles of living with invaders. In 1994 the black middle class grew by 70% with the fall of apartheid, they’ll struggle no doubt like the transition from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe, but in the end the true people of the land will get their claim back.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald

Return to “World”