White South African farmers to be removed from their land

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Jflem1983 » Mar 4th, 2018, 9:54 am

averagejoe wrote:Like this is going to happen...

Thousands Sign Petition Asking Trump to Let White Farmers in South Africa Migrate to U.S. After Country Votes to Force Them Off Land

Updated | More than 12,000 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. amid a vote by the country's parliament favoring a motion that could see South Africa's constitution amended to allow for land to be stripped from owners without any compensation.

The motion, which will still need the approval of the South African Parliament's Constitutional Review Committee before an amendment can even be drafted, has once again stoked fears among the country's white farmers of a violent and disastrous land redistribution akin to that which crippled Zimbabwe in the 2000s.

The online petition calls on Trump to "take the steps necessary to initiate an emergency immigration plan allowing white Boers to come to the United States." Boer is the term used to describe South Africans of Dutch, German or Huguenot descent, who are also commonly referred to as Afrikaners.

http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-sign- ... ate-826126


Pretty sure south africa. Would be a shi hole country. Not welcome
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4141
Likes: 8814 posts
Liked in: 2365 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby blueliner » Mar 5th, 2018, 11:43 am

Bigjohn69 wrote:Again look up what really happened instead of listening to the extremists . You going to deny aparthied took place because that would be the same as saying millions of jews werent exterminated .

Trying to make aparthied sound like blueberry farmers in the fraser valley does zero for the nationalistic side .

So does this mean if the kick all the white folks out of SA , we can kick out all the Blacks from North America ?? :200:
blueliner
Fledgling
 
Posts: 119
Likes: 151 posts
Liked in: 132 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 1:46 pm

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby blueliner » Mar 5th, 2018, 11:57 am

Sure would be nice to see our wonderful CBC report this on the National news :cuss:

The National Post reports that a white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland. The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners, the white minority descended from Dutch settlers in Southern Africa.

Eric Williams Endre and Sonja Endre, a married couple, along with two of their children and Sonja’s parents, all came to Canada in 2016 to visit relatives living here and made refugee claim 10 days later.

The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.
The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.
The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

*snip*

National Post Article:

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/whi ... nformation

I too know of several families that have tried & met with extreme resistance from the Canadian government.
Guess it would help if they were Muslims


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ ... re=related
Last edited by ferri on Mar 5th, 2018, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posted entire article.

KiloHotel likes this post.
blueliner
Fledgling
 
Posts: 119
Likes: 151 posts
Liked in: 132 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 1:46 pm

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 5th, 2018, 2:10 pm

blueliner wrote:
Bigjohn69 wrote:Again look up what really happened instead of listening to the extremists . You going to deny aparthied took place because that would be the same as saying millions of jews werent exterminated .

Trying to make aparthied sound like blueberry farmers in the fraser valley does zero for the nationalistic side .

So does this mean if the kick all the white folks out of SA , we can kick out all the Blacks from North America ?? :200:


Europeans would also be getting on those boats out of North America if that ever happened, since were giving land back to the INDIGENOUS people.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 186
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 68 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby oldtrucker » Mar 5th, 2018, 2:16 pm

White people being displaced.....imagine that.
Even though I'm white ,it's probably not okay to say that.
:runforlife:
Some would view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them...That should just about cover why some nations are laughing at how soft and weak we have become.
User avatar
oldtrucker
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 875
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 452 posts
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Queen K » Mar 5th, 2018, 3:08 pm

blueliner wrote:
Bigjohn69 wrote:Again look up what really happened instead of listening to the extremists . You going to deny aparthied took place because that would be the same as saying millions of jews werent exterminated .

Trying to make aparthied sound like blueberry farmers in the fraser valley does zero for the nationalistic side .

So does this mean if the kick all the white folks out of SA , we can kick out all the Blacks from North America ?? :200:


Considering that the Blacks as you say originally arrived in chains and sold on auction blocks as slaves? Why would anyone "kick" out the blacks who have had 400 years of naturalizing in North America as have Whites? And white farmers aren't being kicked out of the country just off the lands they've had for hundreds of years, right, because why? Oh, the SA government thinks other farmers are going to take it over and make it equally productive? If that was my land, I'd burn down every damn thing on the farm, destroy the machinery and have my passport at the airport all in one freaking day.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

5 people like this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 52270
Likes: 11772 posts
Liked in: 12237 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby the truth » Mar 5th, 2018, 3:55 pm

i guess its not a hate crime if it happens to white farmers :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

KiloHotel likes this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14262
Likes: 8960 posts
Liked in: 5363 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Queen K » Mar 5th, 2018, 4:54 pm

Of course it is a hate crime, how isn't it? :135:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 52270
Likes: 11772 posts
Liked in: 12237 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby the truth » Mar 5th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Queen K wrote:Of course it is a hate crime, how isn't it? :135:
yes it is a hate crime, but its ok, because the farmers are white
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

2 people like this post.
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14262
Likes: 8960 posts
Liked in: 5363 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Queen K » Mar 5th, 2018, 5:50 pm

the truth wrote:
Queen K wrote:Of course it is a hate crime, how isn't it? :135:
yes it is a hate crime, but its ok, because the farmers are white


What the :cuss: ? Are you trying to attibute the "but it's okay" to me? Truthy? Seriously? You've out done yourself with utter an complete nonsense if you are. :swear:
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 52270
Likes: 11772 posts
Liked in: 12237 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Brass Monkey » Mar 5th, 2018, 5:51 pm

the truth wrote:
Queen K wrote:Of course it is a hate crime, how isn't it? :135:
yes it is a hate crime, but its ok, because the farmers are white


A hate crime needs to be motivated by prejudices in race, religion or sexuality. This is neither, this is Africans taking land back from those who upheld and enforced apartheid, an actual hate crime.
Brass Monkey
Fledgling
 
Posts: 186
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 68 posts
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Queen K » Mar 5th, 2018, 6:04 pm

http://www.sabreakingnews.co.za/2018/03 ... -campaign/

"He said this proposed Constitutional amendment was not just about the agricultural sector, adding that all property rights would be under threat – not just land ownership."

Yup, all property rights are under threat, that's what I mean by buring down the farm and disabling equipment, they want them? I can't guarantee what shape they'll be in.

White farmers are fighting back and hoping the funding will go international, to the UN and various others. Also that donations will pour in to fight back against the legislation.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 52270
Likes: 11772 posts
Liked in: 12237 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: What? You mean here?

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby normaM » Mar 5th, 2018, 6:22 pm

Of course thousands signed the petition - Boer war was fought because the " dutch" wanted slaves. Sort of siding with the Black Africans on this. They didn't buy or barter for the land they simply took it

"Reflective of the discriminatory climate that permeated South Africa during much of the 20th century, it was not until the 1980s that studies of the war’s impact on Africa’s black peoples were made. In addition to the thousands who died in the concentration camps, innumerable black Africans were caught up in the sieges, lost their jobs (for example, when the gold mines were closed down during the conflict), or were evicted from their land in areas overrun by war"
Don't think yourself as an ugly person... Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey
User avatar
normaM
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 15276
Likes: 3696 posts
Liked in: 2224 posts
Joined: Sep 18th, 2007, 7:28 am

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Poindexter » Mar 6th, 2018, 8:33 am

It seems fair for them to get thier land back but there is the issue of what impact that will have on food production. As I highlighted earlier, in the past production went way down when land was given back to black farmers. Therefore the outcome of any large scale land grab will be famine in the region which will only lead to more unrest and hardship for the black population. So this is an example of when a fix for one problem creates a much larger problem that will eventually hurt the people they were trying to help.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Guru
 
Posts: 5481
Likes: 3427 posts
Liked in: 3973 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 11:44 am

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby the truth » Mar 6th, 2018, 8:41 am

exactly
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
the truth
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 14262
Likes: 8960 posts
Liked in: 5363 posts
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm
Location: kelowna

PreviousNext

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests