Historic Move For China

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Historic Move For China

Post by Treblehook »

A friend, who is intimately familiar with current day China, says this story about a change , abolishing the two term Presidential limit is full of inaccurate and misleading information. Too bad that we must doubt and check on almost every news story we read today.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Historic Move For China

Post by vinnied »

any links or references to the real story?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Because_They_Lie
Banned

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Because_They_Lie wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/World/220818/Historic-move-for-China

Basic legal Dictatorship.

OP is calling out the media on that story. "Too bad that we must doubt and check on almost every news story we read today."
So I was hoping for the real story
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Putin is doing something similar, difference being he eliminating the opposition leaders.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

vinnied wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/World/220818/Historic-move-for-China

Basic legal Dictatorship.

OP is calling out the media on that story. "Too bad that we must doubt and check on almost every news story we read today."
So I was hoping for the real story

Which is extremely accurate and wise.

Its only the fool who look no deeper or further.

The world is built on lies.

All media stories should be taken with a grain of salt until actual stories become manifest in actuality.

Do a quick search, Iam sure you will find the original source out there.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Mar 11th, 2018, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

GordonH wrote:Putin is doing something similar, difference being he eliminating the opposition leaders.

True that GordonH

The short video above explains Putin's tactic nicely.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Which is extremely accurate and wise.

Its only the fool who look no deeper or further.

The world is built on lies.

All media stories should be taken with a grain of salt until actual stories become manifest in actuality.

Do a quick search, Iam sure you will find the original source out there.

I know all about the media. But I also see folks sharing fake stuff on social media all the time as well, with nothing to back it up other then they're sharing it from someone else. My point is when making a statement such as that please provide a link or source to get the truth out. Its much more beneficial
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

I admire what Chinese are doing, and what progress they've achieved so far.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^

Tibet doesn't share your admiration.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Even Steven wrote:I admire what Chinese are doing, and what progress they've achieved so far.

Spoken like a true liberal.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Trump for life :130: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Even Steven wrote:I admire what Chinese are doing, and what progress they've achieved so far.

Thanks Justin.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:

Spoken like a true liberal.

:135: Trump is a Liberal ???

Return to “World”