Trump backs off gun age

csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Trump backs off gun age

Post by csm »

What do you expect from a culture that was born of violence, war, hate and discrimination - all on the illusion of "Freedom". The only free people are the wealthy that can hide, from the mayhem in the gutters of society, by putting a wall around themselves and their kind. The American constitution says that all citizens have the right to bear arms. In the day that was written, "Flintlocks" were the gun of the day - perhaps that is all they should be allowed to own. No, it won't stop violence, but it will make it much harder to perpetrate. The U.S. culture is rotting from the inside, and the "Roman Empire" of the 21st century is disintegrating before our very eyes through their own ignorance, arrogance and self serving narcissism. If you can't stop people from bearing arms, I don't see in their constitution where "Ammunition" falls under that category. Perhaps it's the "Ammunition and it's components" that need to be controlled, making their assault weapons nothing more than wall ornaments. May not be a perfect solution, but its a start, and one life saved makes it worth consideration.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Trump backs off gun age

Post by Jflem1983 »

Support the NRA. Donate today. NRA.org
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The NRA isn't interested in "one life saved" though. They are interested in gun sales and expanding that market, hence suggesting that teachers need to carry guns.

That's the bottom line on that.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Jflem1983 wrote:Support the NRA. Donate today. NRA.org

Why not just donate to Paul Ryan directly?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who thought things would change in the US is now sadly mistaken, they will continue to decrease the surface population via 1 shooting at a time.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

CSM…
Ooooh,how you hate the U.S.
The U.S. was,in my opinion,"rotting away"until this last election.The good people realized that,hopefully not too late.If
the U.S. goes down,we go with it.At this point, it looks like Canada's parachute hasn't opened yet.Ground is coming up
fast.
U.S. gun owners don't have "assault weapons".
The second amendment is as relevant today as when it was drafted.Very carefully crafted to include the future.
Your thoughts on ammunition prohibition…? Too little too late.
One life saved ? How about the many lives saved by the legal use of firearms and the deterrant effect of just presenting
a firearm and having the perp run without even firing a shot.
People spend way too much time relying on the main stream media(msm)for their news.

I realize I'm wasting my breath mentioning this stuff to you but …oh well.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

Queen K…
Teachers are given the "option" of concealed carry.If they decide to, they are offered a comprehensive training course on the use of firearms.Once the course is finished they still have the option to bow out.No pressure.Don't forget that students safety is the responsibility of the faculty when in their care whether they are armed or not.In most cases,those teachers who decide to be armed are probably gun owners already.Possibly allowed to carry their own personal firearm.I say possibly because I'm not sure how the legislation will be written.
The NRA is a supporter of this,not pushing it.
Just to clarify,firearms technology has not changed significantly for decades but some segments of society has.There is more violence than ever before,antifa,blm etc.More powerful mind altering drugs etc.None of this is being addressed,just a lot of talk,talk,talk.Go for the easy target…gun owners.
Evasive strong arm tactics don't impress me.Handling mental illness,the real problem,will.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Queen K wrote:The NRA isn't interested in "one life saved" though. They are interested in gun sales and expanding that market, hence suggesting that teachers need to carry guns. That's the bottom line on that.

That's exactly right Queenie. Arming teachers was the trade off for enhanced background checks. The lost sales from arming the violently psychotic had to be made up somewhere. It is good to hear Trump talking about improved mental health services, but like every time he is talking out of both sides of his mouth it will remain to be seen what that actually looks like. Should probably start by looking at some folk currently in the White House. What a sad state of affairs in America today.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

GordonH wrote:Anyone who thought things would change in the US is now sadly mistaken, ...

Did you hear Trump's slogan for the next election? "Keep America great!" [icon_lol2.gif] OMG, the irony. Only the dullest of the most dull-witted will fail to recognize the embarrassment he is to all Americans. Everyone is laughing at him.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:Support the NRA. Donate today. NRA.org

Why not just donate to Paul Ryan directly?

Because he doesn't get it yet.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

"Students injured after teacher accidentally fires gun in California classroom"

http://globalnews.ca/news/4083285/calif ... classroom/
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Ka-El wrote:Did you hear Trump's slogan for the next election? "Keep America great!" [icon_lol2.gif] OMG,.

Where have I heard that slogan before?

Oh yeah.

image.jpg

At least we know why they need AR15's now. :panic:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “World”