Youth Marches are Praised

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Youth Marches are Praised

Post by averagejoe »

Credible source...:spitcoffee:

motherboard is right up there with snopes.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:I'm trying to understand how such an unbelievable and repugnant claim passes someone's smell test but so far your responses indicate that you haven't really thought this out.

No I haven't thought this out, do to I really don't give a care....how's that! :smt045
Last edited by averagejoe on Mar 27th, 2018, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

JLives wrote:AJ you've been duped again. https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/ ... ssion=true

Not really.....it came from CBS. So you have been duped by the duper!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

You should have read the article first before running to snopes type conspiracy websites! :138:

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote:
Poindexter wrote:I'm trying to understand how such an unbelievable and repugnant claim passes someone's smell test but so far your responses indicate that you haven't really thought this out.

No I haven't thought this out, do to I really don't give a care....how's that! :smt045

No one on this FB will be surprised by this confession. It's pretty obvious you don't care about what's true or false. Thanks for admitting it though. :130:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Actually I’m pretty sure he actively avoids truth. After all, facts and evidence are the tools of atheists, and we know how he feels about those.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:Actually I’m pretty sure he actively avoids truth

Oh sure....leftists are know for lying and stupidity! So don't get so uppity..... :130:

Return to “World”