Tommy Robinson jailed in England

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Tommy Robinson jailed in England

Post by Jflem1983 »

Well lets give Liz May 13 months then . Violated a court order. Hurt no one. Plead guilty . Get er done
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Tommy Robinson is a Zionist

so that's illegal now?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

floppi wrote:You're falling for the typical right dumb dumb philosophy of pulling out these fake Imams and known liars like Ayan Hirsi Ali to propagate the right wing narrative. .

oh good grief. Calling Aayan Hirsi Ali a liar is just so repulsive and sick. The left has really infected your brain.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

RupertBear wrote:
The answers to all your questions and more are right in front of you. All you have to do is pull your head out of your right media echo chamber and read. You might learn some things you aren't comfortable with, but that's the price we pay for education.

oh what a horribly lame response. You know nothing about Tommy Robinson, rape gangs or anything. You have just been told how to think and when challenged come back with this nonsense. I just can't understand how a human being, especially on the left, who supposedly cares so much about "rights", could be totally cool with an innocent person being jailed. It's disgusting. And so hypocritical.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

RupertBear wrote: In fact a judge told him outright that if he kept doing what he was doing, he was going to go back to jail.

Even if this is true, why are you ok with that? He wasn't breaking any laws!! This is just so ridiculous. So if a judge told you that you couldn't talk on your cell phone anymore while standing on the street, you'd just be cool with that? Why?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Liz May equals Tommy Robinson. If Tommy can do hard time so can Liz
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Post by savvybusinessman »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

so that's illegal now?

Yes.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

RupertBear wrote: In fact a judge told him outright that if he kept doing what he was doing, he was going to go back to jail.

Even if this is true, why are you ok with that? He wasn't breaking any laws!! This is just so ridiculous. So if a judge told you that you couldn't talk on your cell phone anymore while standing on the street, you'd just be cool with that? Why?

Of course he was breaking the law GB. That’s why he pleaded guilty, and that’s why he’s stuck in jail.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

so that's illegal now?

Says who?
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Glacier wrote:
floppi wrote:That's totally your opinion but for me if your lying about your education or your credentials, how credible are you and the message your relaying? Afterall, anyone can call themselves Muslim or Christian or Jewish, hey? But in this age of Trump, I guess crediblity just doesn't carry too much weight with a lot of people.

Um, It's not the Imam who's lying, but his critics: https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/ ... 2525391872

What is it with leftists? You will believe Linda Sarsour and see nothing wrong with her even after she states that a woman who had FGM should get her vagina taken away. You love Reza Aslan who constantly lies. But any liberal Muslim like Imam Tawhidi you don't think is real. Only radical Imams who call for the death of Jews are real Imams to you?

Since you like twitter, I found a source there for you in regards to "Imam" Hawhidi. The writer raises the same questions about this "certification". The guy is obviously a fake and any message he is delivering as an Imam is not credible, believable and without merit, end of story!

https://medium.com/@cjwerleman/the-isla ... e2d16e8a46
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

I cannot fathom how anyone would defend Tommy Robinson. He clearly broke the law with regards to reporting on certain information from cases before the courts on which specifics there was a reporting ban. There are laws around what one can and cannot report about cases, and he broke those laws in a big way, and this is not his first time displaying complete contempt for the court system.

It bemuses me that some people who would defend cops after killing innocent victims, would defend a repeat offending criminal for wilfully flaunting the law and showing little respect for the legal system.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

savvybusinessman wrote:
Yes.

No.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Verum wrote:I cannot fathom how anyone would defend Tommy Robinson.

because he was the one blowing the whistle on Muslim rape gangs in England? Are you freaking serious???? Just disgusting. Just shameful and awful.

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Verum wrote:I cannot fathom how anyone would defend Tommy Robinson.

because he was the one blowing the whistle on Muslim rape gangs in England? Are you freaking serious???? Just disgusting. Just shameful and awful.

Man you really like to do a Cathy Newman on it and pretend I said something I didn't. It's kind of sad that you can't form an honest argument, though certainly in keeping with tradition. He was gaoled because he broke the law by breaching court rules, plain and simple. He was warned to not do so, ignored such warnings and then he even plead guilty. He didn't even defend his own actions. He could have engaged in responsible journalism, but he choose the lazy, irresponsible and very illegal alternative. But some still feel it appropriate to defend him against facing appropriate consequences for his self-professed illegal actions. Classy [icon_lol2.gif]
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

There's more to it than that - and you know it ...that kind of apathetic smug cowardice is disgusting and absolutely justifies his "contempt" - Its going to backfire.

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “World”