Don: advocate for Russia

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Don: advocate for Russia

Post by averagejoe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 9th, 2018, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Right from first time I seen & heard Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin name. I can't put my finger on it but something has never sat right with me about this person.
My gut feeling has never let me down so far in my live. I am willing to be proven wrong about my gut feeling.

Added: by the way this has nothing to do with what is or isn't said in any media outlets.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

What does your gut tell you? What is the game plan?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

but instead, all we've seen the malfeasance Russia exudes to the World.

to reclaim it’s historical borders and then some.

so he can complete his goal of weakening western democracies from within

WW2 never really ended. The U.S. should have completely ended it by not allowing The Soviet Union to develop nuclear weapons.

Assassinations of political opponents, journalists and anyone in his way.

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

So, Russia is a corrupt country that
1-hates the world,
2-Wants all it's countries back again
3-while weakening all the rich countries of earth
4-so it can bomb the hell out of the rich countries of earth with nuclear bombs
5-and assassinate it's own opponents.

Russia is just like Saddam Hussein. [icon_lol2.gif] Isn't that funny how Russia became exactly like
Saddam Hussein in the minds of the simpleton west.

But anyway, Russia is exactly like us, only more poor people and with more inequality, and Russia never slaughtered
2 million people in Iraq or murdered Gadafy to steal his gold and oil like Harper did.

Russia can't even stop Chinese people from taking over Siberia, the same way we can't stop American and Chinese companies from taking over our resources.

Russia is just like us.

EXACTLY like us. No different. they sell stuff and buy stuff, and try to get richer, like us.

All this warmonger talk is insane. Absolutely insane.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

averagejoe wrote:What does your gut tell you? What is the game plan?

I suspect the only one who knows that is Vladimir Putin himself, I'm not a mind reader... as for my gut reread my post.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Trump - try to take over the world!
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Vlady: "Don, I want you to wreck NATO and all the western alliances like the G7. If you don't, I'll release the peeing video."
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

bob vernon wrote:Vlady: "Don, I want you to wreck NATO and all the western alliances like the G7. If you don't, I'll release the peeing video."

So far he's been doing a pretty good job on both. Not to mention Climate Change.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

averagejoe wrote:
What are Russia's historical borders?

And what territories do you speak of that they want to annex?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

Russia is about 3/4 of what it peaked at, see attached links.
As for territories they'd like to annex I would suggest some of the old USSR territory might be on the table. Latvia comes to mind, for starters, where Canadians currently serve under NATO to prevent just such an event.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

When is Russia going to take back these lands? Any insight? How about Poland, Hungary, Romania, Old Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, The Baltic States, Finland, Part of Austria, the old Czechoslovakia. They belonged to Russia once. Is this part of Putin's plan?

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

So Trump has agreed to suspend joint military exercises with South. Korea in exchange for a "committment" to denuclearization. No timetable, no inventory, no talk of verification. Kim is no Putin, but we have to ask - is Trump being played again?

Discuss.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I wish but all I can think of is the classic scene from Team America. Replace Father with son and Trump for Hans
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

Ka-El wrote:So Trump has agreed to suspend joint military exercises with South. Korea in exchange for a "committment" to denuclearization. No timetable, no inventory, no talk of verification. Kim is no Putin, but we have to ask - is Trump being played again?

Discuss.

I think the fact that North Korea has proven it has nuclear capability has forced the US to the table. However, peace is not what they are after nor will the get rid of their nukes now that they have them, and why would they. What they want is more money and sanctions lifted and I think Kim will succeed at both. Trump can always say that the North Koreans never wanted peace and thus he can save face...what's left of it. All this imho, of course.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates

Return to “World”