Mueller Report....

dle
Lord of the Board

Mueller Report....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/252 ... -on-Russia

Without this ending with Trump out of office or charged with something it was for naught......and we will never hear the end of his arrogant squawking about it....
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Mueller Report....

Post by Rider59 »

dle wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/World/252227/Mueller-dishes-on-Russia

Without this ending with Trump out of office or charged with something it was for naught......and we will never hear the end of his arrogant squawking about it....

Yup. The truth be damned. Must get Trump at all costs. Biased much?
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

As long as the 2 parties in the US continue to pick bottom of barrel cr :cuss: leaders to be there choice for president.
Absolutely nothing will change

Of course Canada is no better, our political party leaders are all pure cr :cuss: ola.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

Rider59 wrote:

Yup. The truth be damned. Must get Trump at all costs. Biased much?

Oh that report is full of truths he doesn't want aired I have no doubt.....whether he can be indicted or tried for any of it while in office remains to be seen. There are just so many ways he can weasel out of legitimate wrongdoings simply by using technicalities and privilege of office etc that he might walk on all of it.....at least until the term is up... I have zero bias against him.....watching and listening to him talk he proves who and what he is every time he opens his mouth....he is what he is and is proud of it. He just plain and simply disgusts me.....
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

dle wrote:

Oh that report is full of truths he doesn't want aired I have no doubt.....whether he can be indicted or tried for any of it while in office remains to be seen. There are just so many ways he can weasel out of legitimate wrongdoings simply by using technicalities and privilege of office etc that he might walk on all of it.....at least until the term is up... I have zero bias against him.....watching and listening to him talk he proves who and what he is every time he opens his mouth....he is what he is and is proud of it. He just plain and simply disgusts me.....

And you keep proving my point.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/252 ... -for-Trump

did not find evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign "conspired or co-ordinated" with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election

But it's not over because TDS is ingrained in the left wings hatred. Does not matter what a 2 year investigation finds TDS reigns supreme.
I've said before and continue to say that Trump did not win the election the Dumbocrats lost the election. They and they themselves are to blame for losing to the Donald.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
OKlakeguy

Post by OKlakeguy »

I am looking forward when the corrupt FBI with Comey Mcabe and the rest get their due along with Clinton, Brennan and Obama..I hope Barr goes after them
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

It was for naught, it will go down as one of the biggest political scandals to this point, and by the way, he should crow about it, he was falsely accused for over 2 years.

The DNC and their political detractors, the neurotic anti-Trump media and even most of the Trump detractors that post on this forum have gotten it wrong since he declared his running.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

He was NOT completely exonerated but you don't hear him say that.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

@ub2 wrote:

It was for naught, it will go down as one of the biggest political scandals to this point, and by the way, he should crow about it, he was falsely accused for over 2 years.

The DNC and their political detractors, the neurotic anti-Trump media and even most of the Trump detractors that post on this forum have gotten it wrong since he declared his running.

He was NOT exonerated and that is a BIG DEAL. There was evidence they were not allowed to use simply because of the law of not being able to indict a sitting president AND having their hands tied against interviewing certain people and subpoenaing other key documentation.

In the meantime, the fact the "interpretation" of Mueller's report was done by Trump's own hand-picked Republican AG leads me to believe he would project it in the most positive light he could, skimming over anything negative of Trump and looking to highlight words and phrases that he could use in favour of Trump. That is my own personal opinion.

What is not my opinion but just a plain fact is that interpretation is SUBJECTIVE.

The BIG thing that has to be noted is - and again, this is a fact, not my opinion - EVEN THE AG HAD TO ADMIT THAT MUELLER MADE IT VERY CLEAR HE WAS NOT EXONERATING TRUMP. That non-exoneration speaks volumes.
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

dle wrote:@ub2 wrote:

He was NOT exonerated and that is a BIG DEAL. There was evidence they were not allowed to use simply because of the law of not being able to indict a sitting president AND having their hands tied against interviewing certain people and subpoenaing other key documentation.

In the meantime, the fact the "interpretation" of Mueller's report was done by Trump's own hand-picked Republican AG leads me to believe he would project it in the most positive light he could, skimming over anything negative of Trump and looking to highlight words and phrases that he could use in favour of Trump. That is my own personal opinion.

What is not my opinion but just a plain fact is that interpretation is SUBJECTIVE.

The BIG thing that has to be noted is - and again, this is a fact, not my opinion - EVEN THE AG HAD TO ADMIT THAT MUELLER MADE IT VERY CLEAR HE WAS NOT EXONERATING TRUMP. That non-exoneration speaks volumes.

This imature footstomping behaviour will cost the Dems many election to come. Just my opinion. LOL
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/252 ... vindicated

BARR'S summary stated:

According to Barr's summary, Mueller set out "evidence on both sides of the question" and stated that "while this report does not conclude the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

(colour emphasis added)

The obstruction of justice question is also still unresolved. Once he is no longer a sitting President, I have a feeling a LOT more will come out - maybe even before that.

With all the years, man-hours, interviews, documentation etc that was reviewed, if they had found the allegations against him were false, he would have been exonerated. Y

Immature foot-stomping lol? He was NOT exonerated....I think that's an important FACT to keep in mind. He was NOT absolved of wrong-doing. The report did not CONCLUDE that he was guilty of collusion but it also did not prove he wasn't.

There are so many road-blocks and privilege protections in political offices a lot can be stuffed under the rug - doesn't mean it wasn't there or didn't exist.

Definition of EXONERATE:

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
past tense: exonerated; past participle: exonerated

1. (especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

What we will never hear the end of is the BS the media spews daily and the Dims desperately looking for any evidence to impeach. It isn't going to happen, ever. Canadians are woefully to misinformed to speak to the issue. I hear all the time how Hillary won the popular vote. Here is a fact which anyone can look up. If you remove California from the equation the Trump won the popular vote and the electoral college! Now the Dims are trying to get rid of the electoral college, the way it has been since the constitution was implemented. Without it New York and California would basically decide every election forever as they have huge populations and are primarily blue states. That would leave the vast amount of Americans without representation. Trust me people in Iowa have much different concerns and needs than the 2 US mega states. This is the reason for the electoral college and this is the reason the crooked Dims are trying to legislate their way out it. What a bunch of scumbags but this is what they do. The AG finds no collusion and once again they double down and try to move the goal posts. Hmmm where else are Liberals continually moving the goal posts? It's sad that a party can cheat out in the open like this and the population puts up with it. Why don't Liberals try to win on their platform and values alone? I mean free everything, late term abortions, open borders and massive taxes what's not to love?
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

dle wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/World/252332/Trump-vindicated

BARR'S summary stated:

According to Barr's summary, Mueller set out "evidence on both sides of the question" and stated that "while this report does not conclude the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

(colour emphasis added)

The obstruction of justice question is also still unresolved. Once he is no longer a sitting President, I have a feeling a LOT more will come out - maybe even before that.

With all the years, man-hours, interviews, documentation etc that was reviewed, if they had found the allegations against him were false, he would have been exonerated. Y

Immature foot-stomping lol? He was NOT exonerated....I think that's an important FACT to keep in mind. He was NOT absolved of wrong-doing. The report did not CONCLUDE that he was guilty of collusion but it also did not prove he wasn't.

There are so many road-blocks and privilege protections in political offices a lot can be stuffed under the rug - doesn't mean it wasn't there or didn't exist.

Definition of EXONERATE:

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
past tense: exonerated; past participle: exonerated

1. (especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

Maybe it’s just me but, I always thought that one was innocent until proven guilty. I guess the Dems don’t believe the same. Why is that?
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

tantor wrote:What we will never hear the end of is the BS the media spews daily and the Dims desperately looking for any evidence to impeach. It isn't going to happen, ever. Canadians are woefully to misinformed to speak to the issue. I hear all the time how Hillary won the popular vote. Here is a fact which anyone can look up. If you remove California from the equation the Trump won the popular vote and the electoral college! Now the Dims are trying to get rid of the electoral college, the way it has been since the constitution was implemented. Without it New York and California would basically decide every election forever as they have huge populations and are primarily blue states. That would leave the vast amount of Americans without representation. Trust me people in Iowa have much different concerns and needs than the 2 US mega states. This is the reason for the electoral college and this is the reason the crooked Dims are trying to legislate their way out it. What a bunch of scumbags but this is what they do. The AG finds no collusion and once again they double down and try to move the goal posts. Hmmm where else are Liberals continually moving the goal posts? It's sad that a party can cheat out in the open like this and the population puts up with it. Why don't Liberals try to win on their platform and values alone? I mean free everything, late term abortions, open borders and massive taxes what's not to love?

This was an extremely high-test investigation, do you agree? Would it not have been better then to have the results reviewed by both a Dem and a Rep of high office? That would have given both sides opportunity to "decipher" it and no one would be able to say the summary was biased..

In something of this high level of importance, do you think it would have been better to perhaps not had the AG (who was appointed and hand-picked by the defending party) to be the only legal office to do a response to the report? That will undoubtedly lead to more accusations and opinions that Barr's summary is biased towards Trump.

I have a feeling we have not heard the last of this with the end of the Mueller investigation, and there are other avenues that might get explored that don't have quite as many road-blocks.

Personally, I don't find the practice of name-calling a very productive way to make a case for anything let alone matters of government. I find most politicians guilty of it for some reason though to some degree or another. I do note however that Donald Trump in specific (and a lot of his supporters coincidentally) are habitual and prolific school-yard style name-callers - that can't be denied - one just has to watch him speak on TV to verify that. I think he really likes the old catchphrase "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with b.s"|. That in itself doesn't make him guilty or innocent, but it's often used as a way to deflect from subjects that make people uncomfortable and that they don't want you poking around in - you know, an attempt to bully the other side to back down or unsettle them so they stray from the subject matter.

It has already been stated by many in the investigation that there is SO much more to this than we know, or will be given access to (while he is sitting) - SO much that had to be suppressed (which happened a lot following along) - witnesses that wanted to speak but weren't allowed to, documents that were called in evidence but were so highly redacted that it was basically a blank sheet of paper etc. that it is impossible the full story was even told or all evidence was even submitted.

I think Mueller's report itself is of more substance and meaning than Barr's summation of it. Mueller had to jump the hurdles, operate with hands tied, follow trails that lead somewhere but were roadblocked before reaching the end of them. All Barr had to do really was summarize the report in his own words in a brief way, and in doing so barely mentioned the fact that Trump WAS NOT exonerated. He didn't say it was PROVEN Trump didn't obstruct justice either. Putting blinders on at this point won't really prove anything - I think there is more to come, from where I don't know, but a lot of rocks were turned over and a lot of notes made of what was found - whether it was "admissible" in the investigation is a lot of technicality but doesn't mean it wasn't there in plain sight.

Time will tell. For now, it's on bed rest.
Last edited by dle on Mar 25th, 2019, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World”