Horrific Bear Killing

mnprochnau
Banned

Re: Horrific Bear Killing

Post by mnprochnau »

Just remember these are americans. Raised with a gun in the crib and as shown here a sick and pervasive culture. This video is years old and its just like castanet to promote this sort of thing on slow news days. So, whose the sick one. Who should we all really be angry at
Last edited by ferri on Mar 30th, 2019, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.
mnprochnau
Banned

Post by mnprochnau »

[you could probably run into a few people just like this down at the sportsman show
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

mnprochnau wrote:Just remember these are americans. Raised with a gun in the crib and as shown here a sick and pervasive culture. This video is years old and its just like castanet to promote this sort of thing on slow news days. So, whose the sick one. Who should we all really be angry at

The deaths of the sow and cubs was reported to Alaska Wildlife Troopers on April 23rd, 2018 and that's when the camera was recovered. The 2 were charged on August 8th, 2018.
https://worldanimalnews.com/breaking-an ... r-killing/

Sentence was handed down on January 22nd, 2019
https://buzzjew.com/andrew-renner-467/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
62silverado

Post by 62silverado »

These are Americans, different regulations ?
But you are right, it is disgusting. The mistake you all make is you refer to them as hunters, they are NOT.
They are cowardly poachers and individuals of zero morals or character.
Please understand the difference.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Wow that's disturbing.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Absolutely sickening

What exactly was the punishment for poaching back in wild wild west, maybe that should make a return engagement. Just for these 2 cowardly as :cuss: holes
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"This video is years old"

Was it, is this 2021?

" reported to Alaska Wildlife Troopers on April 23rd, 2018 and that's when the camera was recovered. The 2 were charged on August 8th, 2018."

The first attempt at a defense of the action. Next we will hear the claim of fake news because some people are secretly in support of this action and if you think this is a onetime event you will be surprised.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

mnprochnau wrote:[you could probably run into a few people just like this down at the sportsman show

I doubt it, good try tho
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

Whats wrong with this? The system for starters. At least it happened in the USA when a law enforcement officer can actually act on it and a court system that supports them and actually charges, finds them quilty and punishes.
Here in canada not a single thing would have been done that would have caused those 2 losers some pain and suffering.
They should have received far bigger fines, more jail time and then the locals should beat the %$*#(* out of them daily.
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Hard to believe that there are people capable of such cruelty in this world. However, it happens a lot more often than people realize. I've known lots of hunters who just liked to kill and anytime they went out into the woods, their trip wasn't complete unlessnthey killed something - anything. Hopefully these losers will die horribly and painfully.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

zoo wrote:Whats wrong with this? The system for starters. At least it happened in the USA when a law enforcement officer can actually act on it and a court system that supports them and actually charges, finds them quilty and punishes.
Here in canada not a single thing would have been done that would have caused those 2 losers some pain and suffering.
They should have received far bigger fines, more jail time and then the locals should beat the %$*#(* out of them daily.

Again, the myth that Canada has a lax justice system isn't true. Clayton Stoner shot a bear in 2013 with a hunting licence, but was not in BC a sufficient number of days, so received a 3 year hunting ban and $10,000 fine.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I just had the most amazing dream. I was dreaming (nightmare really) about these two skid marks. It was as though I were there with them. I could see them but they couldn't see me.

I remember the feeling in my stomach when I realized what it was that they were about to do. I tried to yell at them to stop but they couldn't hear me. I was stunned. I couldn't believe what I was about to witness and I was powerless to stop it.

I tried to look away but something was telling me to watch. Something big was about to happen.

The dad got down on his knees and peered into the lair. He couldn't make out whatever it was he was looking for so he ventured in a few feet and then suddenly...……………………………………………. Mama bear woke up and tore the shittt out of him and junior panicked, turned to run away, tripped on his ski boots and impaled himself on a ski pole.

And the rest of us lived happily ever after.

The end. Cue music and closing credits. :130:
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

More details about the sentences.

Andrew Renner was convicted of eight counts related to the illegal killing and transporting of the bears, and the falsifying of the sealing certificate. He also faces one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor because his son was 17 when the crime occurred.

The elder Renner faces three months in prison and a $9,000 fine, and has also forfeited property that was confiscated from him, including a 22-foot Sea Sport ocean boat and trailer, a 2012 GMC Sierra pickup, two rifles, two handguns, two iPhones and two sets of backcountry skis that were used in the crime. His hunting license has been revoked for 10 years.

Owen Renner was convicted of four counts related to the killing and transporting of the bears. He was sentenced to 30 days of suspended jail time and will also be required to perform community service and take a hunter safety course. His hunting license has been suspended for two years.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime-c ... me-camera/
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Say hello to the face of today’s NRA; gap-toothed and shirt-less, killing for the sake of killing. Probably voted for both Trump and Palin.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

RupertBear wrote:Say hello to the face of today’s NRA; gap-toothed and shirt-less, killing for the sake of killing. Probably voted for both Trump and Palin.

What does the NRA,
The National Rifle Association of America is a U.S. nonprofit organization that advocates for gun rights.

Their choice of clothing, their dental hygiene or whom they may have voted for in the last US presidential election, have to do with this disgusting and haynus crime?
A crime that both of them were convicted guilty of and will be punished as the courts see fit in the country that they committed it and reside.
What more can be done ?
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “World”