A question about pets, people and RCMP

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

A question about pets, people and RCMP

Post by BelieveNothing »

If it is inhumane to lock an animal in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up...then what is it when an rcmp officer locks a human being in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up?
driveangry
Übergod

Re: A Question about pets people and rcmp

Post by driveangry »

If you can't stand the heat, then don't do the crime.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:If it is inhumane to lock an animal in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up...then what is it when an rcmp officer locks a human being in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up?

Karma?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

BelieveNothing wrote:If it is inhumane to lock an animal in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up...then what is it when an rcmp officer locks a human being in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up?

You have facts to back this up? I believe they have the car running which means the a/c would be working.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Humans can communicate any distress they maybe in, pets/animals cannot and usually once that distress is visible it could be to late (hopefully not).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
KL3-Something
Lord of the Board

Post by KL3-Something »

If you have a better way to get bad guys to jail I'm sure the powers that be will be all ears.

Remember, bad guys have a choice. Pets don't.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Just to be clear: The opinions expressed above are mine and do not represent those of any other person, class of persons or organization.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

BelieveNothing wrote: what is it when an rcmp officer locks a human being in a vehicle on a 35 degree summer day...windows rolled up?

An arrest ?
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

A successful conclusion to an unsuccessful crime?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Your typical weekend?
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: A question about pets, people and RCMP

Post by BelieveNothing »

What I hear each of you saying is that each of you is complicit with abuse.

This knowledge makes living in this society far easier to make sense of.

Its been a long road in realizing just how accepting and tolerant our society is with abuse.

Listening to your answers makes it clear just how and why our society and system will most likely in my life time not be one of love, healing and true community.

The majority condones and values abuse for a myriad of reasons but the root is fear and ignorance.

A few of you have made some strong assumptions and I would suggest that assuming anything and believing it is reality renders your life an illusion.

If the summation of your life equals living in illusions, I pity you your self indulgance.

Abuse is abuse...whether done to an animal, a child or an adult.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BelieveNothing wrote:Abuse is abuse...whether done to an animal, a child or an adult.

That is the only part of your little hissy fit rant that is true.

You have not provided anything to substantiate you first post as to anyone being locked in a Police car in the heat with no AC running.

So why would anyone believe any of the rest of your little made up post.

Show proof or go away cause you're just Trolling.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

BelieveNothing wrote:What I hear each of you saying is that each of you is complicit with abuse.

This knowledge makes living in this society far easier to make sense of.

Its been a long road in realizing just how accepting and tolerant our society is with abuse.

Listening to your answers makes it clear just how and why our society and system will most likely in my life time not be one of love, healing and true community.

The majority condones and values abuse for a myriad of reasons but the root is fear and ignorance.

A few of you have made some strong assumptions and I would suggest that assuming anything and believing it is reality renders your life an illusion.

If the summation of your life equals living in illusions, I pity you your self indulgance.

Abuse is abuse...whether done to an animal, a child or an adult.

So you condone criminal behavior ???

Return to “Social Concerns”