Gun control

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Gun control

Post by Queen K »

Mr Danksworth wrote:One of the first things they teach you in self-defense classes is that any weapon you have to 'protect' yourself can be turned and used against you...bear spray, batons, knives and guns.

Thank you Mr. Dankworth, where ever you are today, because I don't see you posting lately.

But here is the BC Police making this exact same argument and asking people to turn in their guns. Now we know how this would go South of the border, but here? Here they get their guns turned in.

Here's the link, I wonder how many will turn in guns this time.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#168445
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

So basically the weak should turn in their guns before someone shoots them with it .
Strong and free
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Zoso wrote:So basically the weak should turn in their guns before someone shoots them with it .

How did you come to THAT conclusion?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
ogopogodude
Fledgling

Post by ogopogodude »

Whenever I see those two words "gun control" it makes me think of comedian Jim Jeffries.

If you want to get light hearted about this topic, please go to youtube and view "Jim Jeffries Gun Control"

You wil not be disappointed.

Your cheeks will be sore from laughing so hard.....
Last edited by ferri on Jul 5th, 2016, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: entire post bolded

Return to “Social Concerns”