A tipping point.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Advocate
Guru

A tipping point.

Post by Advocate »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -time.html

America is reaching a ‘tipping point’ when the babies born to minority parents outnumber whites for the first time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0htyzqohn
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: A tipping point.

Post by Queen K »

So what.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
ILBT uh-huh
Guru

Post by ILBT uh-huh »

Being a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant in Canada, I already have fewer rights and priveledges than the "minorities" in Canada. I'm looking forward to being recognized as a minority so I can be treated as an "equal" again.

Rule Brittania!
Morning coffee is the highlight of my day. It's downhill all day after that.
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

I think I will kill myself when the day comes that I am a minority. Guess I better start writing down all the discrimination things about being a white person so I'll have them for later.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

This has been comming for years, eventually The white race will no longer exist . That was pointed out to me in 1980.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

motorhomebabe wrote:This has been comming for years, eventually The white race will no longer exist . That was pointed out to me in 1980.

The Simpson's had a parody on the birthrates for non-whites vs whites. Maggie in the stroller by herself and ta da, 6 Pakistani kids in the stroller to her right.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

motorhomebabe wrote:This has been comming for years, eventually The white race will no longer exist . That was pointed out to me in 1980.

Eventually, no "race" will exist, since inter-racial couples will become the predominant "thing."
BoB76
Guru

Post by BoB76 »

fvkasm2x wrote:

Eventually, no "race" will exist, since inter-racial couples will become the predominant "thing."

There will ALWAYS be white people. God intended it that way.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

fvkasm2x wrote:

Russel Peters has a routine alone the lines of, "Eventually, when all the races are mixed together, you will all be beige like me."
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Queen K wrote:So what.

I second that.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I like Beige!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
lammmy
Fledgling

Post by lammmy »

I can't wait until we're all beige...I wanna see what people will discriminate against.
netfreak
Übergod

Post by netfreak »

BoB76 wrote:I think I will kill myself when the day comes that I am a minority. Guess I better start writing down all the discrimination things about being a white person so I'll have them for later.

Or arm up.
westsidebud
Lord of the Board

Post by westsidebud »

great someone started a kkk thread, not that im surprised :runforlife:
GO CANUCKS GO
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It amazes me how far in advance Margaret Atwood was when she published "The HandMaid's Tale."

Never mind the:

ecoterrorists
antiabortion terrorists
Traditional Value terrorists
Ethnic Cleansing

What the whole point of the books is, White Women must have White Babies.

Return to “Social Concerns”