A tipping point.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: A tipping point.

Post by youjustcomplain »

Crying-Angel wrote:I was watching a program (I can't remember which one) where the discussion was about Muslims, the Quran, and the jihad. The guest was a Muslim religious leader who had immigrated to Canada. The thing I remember most was him saying " We don't need these radicals who disgrace the religion, we will rule the Western World without any bloodshed." Asked how...he replied" we have moved into the most important countries and while their populations are going down, our population is growing rapidly. It may take a few generations yet, but the time will come when we are the majority culture and religion everywhere." :200:

So the thought that Canada's laws could change for the worse, allowing things and forcing customs upon us that we think are totally wrong is not that radical an idea. :runforlife:

If Canada gets to the point where there are enough voting Muslims here that they can vote in their political party with their agenda, then how would the changes be "for the worse"? Ignoring the fact that many people are afraid of Muslims and their faith... If any group of people can rally behind a political party to the point where it gets a majority government, should we fear what that government might do? See it this way, if the population of Canada approaches 50% Muslims, and they all voted one way, would it be so bad? At that point, all other political views would become the minority, and we aren't hoping that the minority should rule the majority are we?

Return to “Social Concerns”