How low does it go?

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: How low does it go?

Post by w84u2 »

I caught my neigbour, in the middle of the night, stealing my gate once. I didn't say anything.

I didn't want him to take o'fence.
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:200: Garden Gnomes?

A long ago former neighbour of mine was looking out her kitchen window and saw people pull up, get out of the car and cut down a bunch of her prize tulips. She didn't even have a chance to get to the door and they were gone.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

yup, it's a damn shame..those were the cheap ones too ($25 a piece) I've seen the more expensive ones..

and right you are dirtybiker...screw it down they will cause even more damage trying to steal it..

yrs ago I had a beautiful very heavy fountain in my front yard...went 3 yrs and it stayed put, then some &^%$#@! kicked it and then took the layers and smashed them down the street..

after that, I stopped putting out anything nice...and we installed lots of sensor lights
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Queen K wrote::200: Garden Gnomes?

A long ago former neighbour of mine was looking out her kitchen window and saw people pull up, get out of the car and cut down a bunch of her prize tulips. She didn't even have a chance to get to the door and they were gone.

Yup, 6 garden gnomes. We were shocked someone even had that many, and "obviously" needed them lol. I am glad we returned them and I am sure they were happy to have them back. Definitely learned my lesson and haven't done something that stupid since. I am surprised no one called the cops on us to be honest, 3 people walking down the street with 2 gnomes each would seem pretty darn suspicious to me lol.

A good friend of mine recently moved to victoria. He woke up one morning, and someone had dug up and taken a tree that was in his front yard. A year later, he woke up to a rose bush planted in the same spot.
hail Satan y'all
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/styl ... li=AAggFp5

Okay, here's another one. Little boy taken to Santa, a real outing. Santa takes on the role of therapist and judge.

EVEN if you agree with Santa, even if, there is no way Santa should have stepped out of his role as a fun-loving fantasy giver. No way. He should have kept his OPINION to himself. Now the social media storm has it that the parents are at fault for allowing their child to be this heavy at his age. So the whole family is now being targetted. Thanks Santa. For nothing, that was low.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You know, when you're ransacking the Salvation Army's emergency trailer, you've got real drug problems.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#183424
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

What's next, Communion wine and Chalices from the Church?
Maybe steal a bunch of Bible's to sell to the Used Book Store?
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Let's just continue coddling the hard drug users.
It'll help them. Let's all buy their drugs for them.
They may quit stealing.

Or we can just change a few laws in canada and these guys will know if they get caught they'll get the hurting of their life...
They may quit stealing.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

These P's O S are going to BURN in every Religion known or not known to man.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Read my very first post in this thread, it's six years old but I remember it like it was yesterday. POSs stealing from an ambulance attending an accident scene!
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Queen K wrote:Read my very first post in this thread, it's six years old but I remember it like it was yesterday. POSs stealing from an ambulance attending an accident scene!

I, personally need not go back to page one, I could read it back to anyone pretty good without doing so.
Time sure does fly by....6 yrs?????? :200: :200:

My.... :135:
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/18 ... -to-snatch

Elderly woman falls. Steal her purse.

(At least the guy went into store and told someone she needed help.)
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Piecemaker wrote:http://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/183744/Slip-leads-to-snatch

Elderly woman falls. Steal her purse.

(At least the guy went into store and told someone she needed help.)

I just read that...That is nasty!

His Mom must be proud.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Is there ever an end to low? It's all so tragic. Here's another one, a double whammy for low:

1. Be friends with your buddy of 33 years daughter.
2. Be in their house and pretend you thought some other adult must have been sleeping in a bed, whom doesn't even live there.
3. Use alcohol to cover your actions.

And the lawyers? A fine of under $800?

Thank God the Judge grabbed a sense of justice. Devastation all around right? The family, the girl, and sociopath lawyers.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Even if he thought it was an adult sleeping on the sofa, he still no right to sexually assault them!
I have to say the parents lack of little of a protective sense as well. She should have been tucked into her bed.
Most children that are sexually assaulted are done so by a step-parent, close relative or family friend.
Guy's an idiot if he can't tell the difference between an 8-year old and an adult.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Social Concerns”