deleted

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Responding to open racism

Post by Thinktank »

Kids always do the racist thing when their parents do it. Kids don't know
any better.

Racism is a nice weapon too sometimes. If you have a group of people who are mostly
one nationality (like many churches) you have a wonderful opportunity to gain
an advantage over some other poor sucker of a different nationality, by saying racist things.
Just make sure those things you say are 'not too bad' and laugh when you say it , to make it a joke.

Anyway, racism isn't the worst thing out there. Tricking other people out of their money
is the worst thing out there. I know. Racism is just words. Actually screwing someone over
can cause them to lose five years of their life, trying to earn the money back.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:Racism is just words.

History states otherwise.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

averagejoe wrote:Should those children been taken from the home then?

The number of people out there who shouldn't be allowed to raise children is astronomically high.

Thinktank wrote:Racism is just words. Actually screwing someone over
can cause them to lose five years of their life, trying to earn the money back.

Racism has cost people their lives, I'm sure every one of those people would have much preferred to lose 5 years of their time and money instead.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Fancy wrote:History states otherwise.

You mean when 30 million slavs got slaughtered in WW2?

that wasn't racism. That was because wars are the best way we know, to transfer
wealth faster than anything else. We'll always have wars because of that. Not racism.

Racism can be a handy tool sometimes to get rid of a person without having to hurt their feelings.
Let's say you have three daughters, and some guy shows up and starts hanging around. Just say
some racist things, and the guy will leave. Racism can be useful.

Racism is just words. People use it to get rid of other people. No big deal.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

And just because someone is careful with their words and never says
anything racist in their life, doesn't mean they're not racists. Often
the crookedest people are the msot careful what they say.

And just because someone says racist things, doesn't mean he's bad.
Sometimes good people say racist things, because they were kicked in the head in life.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:You mean when 30 million slavs got slaughtered in WW2?

No.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

Thinktank wrote:You mean when 30 million slavs got slaughtered in WW2?

that wasn't racism. That was because wars are the best way we know, to transfer
wealth faster than anything else. We'll always have wars because of that. Not racism.

Racism can be a handy tool sometimes to get rid of a person without having to hurt their feelings.
Let's say you have three daughters, and some guy shows up and starts hanging around. Just say
some racist things, and the guy will leave. Racism can be useful.

Racism is just words. People use it to get rid of other people. No big deal.

Remember this jackass? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

I'm pretty much of what he did was based on racism.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

You forgot the bioggest racist of all and mass murderer. Stalin! Long before Hitler. How many ethic cleanings did he do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Stalin even named the operations of mass murder or deportation to Siberia under what ever ethnic minority he was after...

The NKVD Mass Secret National Operations (August 1937 - November 1938) .

Order n° 00485 served as a model for a series of similar NKVD secret decrees targeting a number of the Soviet Union’s diaspora nationalities: the Finnish, Latvian, Estonian, Rumanian, Greek, and Chinese. The NKVD referred to these decrees collectively as "the National Operations"

http://www.massviolence.org/The-NKVD-Ma ... ugust-1937

Example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Operation_of_NKVD
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

When I moved to Kelowna from a more progressive part of the country, I was amazed at the attitudes towards East Indians, Asians, Homosexuals and the French.

This is a Conservative riding, full of conservative Europeans and cowboys. I have encountered many "shops" around town that would find a way to not hire a "smokey", or make sure a employee that was outed as a homosexual wouldn't last the month.

In conversation, my former employer said to me "There sure are alot of smokey's around here"...and I thought he was talking about hot-dog stands!

My family used to own a Orchard in Oliver. Given how the locals used to treat French Canadian pickers (urinating on them, destroying their property, assaulting them, throwing bottles at them at 90 km/hr while they hitchhike)...seems like typical xenophobic OK valley behavior to me.

Funny that a "Asian" can't speak or write better English than a non-Asian....therefore it must be a lie.

That is like saying a white person cant prepare sushi better than a asian person...in a thread that is apparently rebuffing accusations of racism!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

SurplusElect wrote:When I moved to Kelowna from a more progressive part of the country, I was amazed at the attitudes towards East Indians, Asians, Homosexuals and the French.

This is a Conservative riding, full of conservative Europeans and cowboys. I have encountered many "shops" around town that would find a way to not hire a "smokey", or make sure a employee that was outed as a homosexual wouldn't last the month.

In conversation, my former employer said to me "There sure are alot of smokey's around here"...and I thought he was talking about hot-dog stands!

My family used to own a Orchard in Oliver. Given how the locals used to treat French Canadian pickers (urinating on them, destroying their property, assaulting them, throwing bottles at them at 90 km/hr while they hitchhike)...seems like typical xenophobic OK valley behavior to me.

Funny that a "Asian" can't speak or write better English than a non-Asian....therefore it must be a lie.

That is like saying a white person cant prepare sushi better than a asian person...in a thread that is apparently rebuffing accusations of racism!

Your lucky you live in Canada. Try pushing your agenda in a third world nation.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

averagejoe wrote:Your lucky you live in Canada. Try pushing your agenda in a third world nation.

Agenda?

Kelowna is a old white boy club town. No secrets there.

The typo must mean you are Asian.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Your agenda along with left thinking is to blend all the people's of the world into one. Especially European people. It's about destroying Western Culture and replacing it with a new order. This old boys club you talk about, do they exist in other cultures too?

SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

averagejoe wrote:It's about destroying Western Culture and replacing it with a new order.

Western Culture started with slavery.

What is this Western Culture you speak of - reality TV, cheezies and shooting anyone that wanders onto your property?

Alex Jones in the houseeeeee.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

SurplusElect wrote:
The typo must mean you are Asian.

I guess that makes two of you.
Funny that a "Asian" can't speak or write better English than a non-Asian

:127:
They say you can't believe everything they say.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

SurplusElect wrote:the French.

Kelowna has nothing on Ontario when it comes to racism towards the French. But then again, they hear a lot more about the separatist silliness.

Return to “Social Concerns”