10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
slootman
Übergod

Re: 10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous Than The Flu

Post by slootman »

the truth wrote:are younger kids are going to be getting more sick from the fukushima leak than the flu

That's debatable (and for another thread). Regardless of which risk is higher, wouldn't you agree that if there are means of protecting one's self against potential health hazards, its in peoples' best interest to do so?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Dr. Danuta Skowronski of the B.C. Centers for Disease Control in Vancouver is a strong supporter of efforts to create a universal flu vaccine.

"Influenza vaccine is the only immunization that you have to give on an annual basis," Skowronski said.

Part of the interest in pursuing an improved flu vaccine comes from recent studies that showed the flu vaccine’s effectiveness is in the 50 to 60 per cent range, compared with 90 per cent for other vaccines, she said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/1-time-fl ... -1.2498240
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

here is another cbc article that has a great bunch of info. it appears the shot covers the 2009 h1n1.

who knew the flu shot contained egg and Thimerosal, the stuff in contact lens solution i believe.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... -1.2499613
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:who knew the flu shot contained egg and Thimerosal, the stuff in contact lens solution i believe.

It has been mentioned many times in this thread and one of the first questions on the form you sign when you get the shot is are you allergic to eggs.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:here is another cbc article that has a great bunch of info. it appears the shot covers the 2009 h1n1.

who knew the flu shot contained egg and Thimerosal, the stuff in contact lens solution i believe.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... -1.2499613

Vaccines are not naturally sterile and the thimerosal is a preservative agent which doesn't reduce the vaccine effectiveness......I would rather have that than a staph infection inoculated in me.
You and 71 others Like this post
797hauler
Fledgling

Post by 797hauler »

Um..

kids in daycares and some schools alike are required to get shots prior to being accepted. and why is it that everyone is concerned about the flu shot but not.

diphtheria
tetanus
pertussis
polio
measles
mumps
rubella
prevnar
meningococcal

There gonna get you either way, should you feel like the flu shot is a bad thing. it doesn't give you the flu, it cannot make you sick, you may have a small reaction to the shot but its very rare. the government is not making money off the shot because they don't charge monies for it, same goes for the drug companies. if it apparently kills you, does this not defeat the purpose of collecting funds? you cant pay if your dead, and if its just to make you sick, well. my theory on that is. If it makes you sick, then the government is paying for your hospital stay so they cannot be making money on that because their paying money for you to be there. IV bags, gowns, bed linens, gauze, needles, ect is free to you. not them. and your health care costs do not out way what it costs for your hospital stay. also not every province pays a premium health care cost like BC.

A theory is just that. believe in what you think makes sense. not what you read online, or what someone told you, because they might of just read that online too. before computers became a way of our life, more conspiracies have popped up. (2012) end of the world, Y2K, blah blah blah. its all the same crap.

nobody cared about flu shots back then accept the odd person, most of us got shots in school in the 70s-80s and 90s. and nobody ever complained.

if you choose to believe the crap on facebook and other social media, your just as big of a fool as the person who wrote the article.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Phoenix Within wrote:Jenny McCarthy is a dangerous flake. She still spreads the same mistruths after they've been debunked.

Oh she is such a flake for sure.
She is now flip flopping on her stance on vaccines.
http://globalnews.ca/news/1274553/jenny ... -too-late/
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

Phoenix Within wrote:Jenny McCarthy is a dangerous flake. She still spreads the same mistruths after they've been debunked.

Sounds familiar. Sadly, by using her 'fame' to spread misinformation she's done far more damage than our local flakes:

http://jennymccarthybodycount.com
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

boardsweeper wrote:Um..

kids in daycares and some schools alike are required to get shots prior to being accepted. and why is it that everyone is concerned about the flu shot but not.

diphtheria
tetanus
pertussis
polio
measles
mumps
rubella
prevnar
meningococcal

There gonna get you either way, should you feel like the flu shot is a bad thing. it doesn't give you the flu, it cannot make you sick, you may have a small reaction to the shot but its very rare. the government is not making money off the shot because they don't charge monies for it, same goes for the drug companies. if it apparently kills you, does this not defeat the purpose of collecting funds? you cant pay if your dead, and if its just to make you sick, well. my theory on that is. If it makes you sick, then the government is paying for your hospital stay so they cannot be making money on that because their paying money for you to be there. IV bags, gowns, bed linens, gauze, needles, ect is free to you. not them. and your health care costs do not out way what it costs for your hospital stay. also not every province pays a premium health care cost like BC.

A theory is just that. believe in what you think makes sense. not what you read online, or what someone told you, because they might of just read that online too. before computers became a way of our life, more conspiracies have popped up. (2012) end of the world, Y2K, blah blah blah. its all the same crap.

nobody cared about flu shots back then accept the odd person, most of us got shots in school in the 70s-80s and 90s. and nobody ever complained.

if you choose to believe the crap on facebook and other social media, your just as big of a fool as the person who wrote the article.

Critical Thinking, it's what seperates you and most normal people from conspiracy nuts.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
masen
Fledgling

Post by masen »

The idea that humans are not complete in every way and that something is missing from our bodies makes the Higher Power within us look like he made some bad errors in our design. Doctors and drug companies will always be finding ways to make money off of our ignorance. We do not need special things injected into our bodies to make us healthy. The human body makes anti-bodies and if it doesn't we need to look into the reason why. Masking something, actually band-aiding it covers up the real problem. There are natural laws which we need to follow and if we don't, we get sick. Myself, after 20 years of doctors, medical drugs and hospitals, I got so sick and tired of being sick, it woke me up. I now haven't had to go to a doctor or anyone who treats any kind of illness for 40 years.
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

masen wrote:The idea that humans are not complete in every way and that something is missing from our bodies makes the Higher Power within us look like he made some bad errors in our design. Doctors and drug companies will always be finding ways to make money off of our ignorance. We do not need special things injected into our bodies to make us healthy. The human body makes anti-bodies and if it doesn't we need to look into the reason why. Masking something, actually band-aiding it covers up the real problem. There are natural laws which we need to follow and if we don't, we get sick. Myself, after 20 years of doctors, medical drugs and hospitals, I got so sick and tired of being sick, it woke me up. I now haven't had to go to a doctor or anyone who treats any kind of illness for 40 years.

You haven't had a serious illness In 40 years, so that means preventative healthcare must be fake? Because your anecdote somehow trumps all evidence and observable statistics ... that's super logic.

I could take me seatbelt off for the next 40 years and most likely be just fine. Do I conclude that seatbelts are a scam?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

yes it means the flu shots are a fake for some people and they are a miracle for other people.

should my tax dollars pay for flu shots? No. All the people who don't believe in flu shots
should be given money from the government to spend on whatever they want that they believe will make them healthy
like garlic, or lemons or organic blueberries.

And the big drug companies like Glaxo Smith Kline and nine others who were fined $billions of dollars each
for greedy fraudulent marketing techniques should stop making so much profit each year.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The flu shots aren't fake for some people as that would imply placebos being used.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

The biggest reason Flu Shots are dangerous is because all the conspiracy theorists crawl out from under their rocks and stop all sorts on immunizations and soon we have fresh outbreaks of measles, pertussis and the like.
On a different forum
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

Measles...great example. A small group opposes vaccinations, and look who all of a sudden gets sick...the whole small group. Must just be a coincidence...

Return to “Health”