The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.

Re: The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Postby Silverstarqueen » Dec 19th, 2017, 10:15 am

liisgo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE

1:23 min

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 1778 posts

Postby StraitTalk » Dec 19th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Silverstarqueen wrote:
liisgo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE

1:23 min

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?

Here you go drawing your own conclusions again. I'll throw this one up on the tally for you ssq.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 289 posts

Postby liisgo » Dec 19th, 2017, 11:06 pm

[/quote]

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?[/quote]

Here you go drawing your own conclusions again. I'll throw this one up on the tally for you ssq.[/quote]

Too funny, to hide behind a label. The thinking of "I can just say I am something and therefore I am" mentality.
The label of a feminists, yet so far from being what one says there are. Equality, I doubt it.
People who call themselves part of any group and or claiming a label to satisfy themselves has created a country full of two faced, double standard people's. If you think this example from, yes a TV show is fake you are blind.
Society has become full of exactly this type of people, and usually hide behind a banner such as, Feminism.
Google and youtube women against feminism and lets hear your discussions as to why they are wrong and you are right.
Would really like to hear why millions of other women believe feminism is wrong. Why are you so divided now?
liisgo
Fledgling

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby liisgo » Dec 21st, 2017, 1:29 pm

liisgo
Fledgling

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby crankster » Dec 22nd, 2017, 2:59 pm

Wow, havent been on this board in awhile. Dude I agree with so much you say. I have followed the feminist movement(if you want to call it that) very closely. It has its loonies I must say. For sure women are equal. Most can do what we can and most men can do what they can. Lets face it, there are men who just cant do what you or I can do. It all evens out...pay them the same. So what...Hello admin..Fairie
People Powered Government-say yes to an overthrow near you!
crankster
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Glacier » Jan 4th, 2018, 3:48 pm

feminismoutofcontrol.jpg

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 8068 posts

Previous

Return to Social Concerns