Australia takes a stand. (Vaccinations)

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Re: Australia takes a stand. (Vaccinations)

Post by Symbonite »

I Think wrote:Australia To Stop Payments To Families Who Refuse Child Vaccinations
April 12, 2015 • Prime Minister Tony Abbott says that starting in 2016, welfare payments and child care rebates will be cut off to families that take a "conscientious objector" exemption to avoid immunizations.

Why cant Canada be like Australia...no P-footing around...just do it....from this to elections to immigration. no nonsense...and you dont like it...they dont care.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

Keith Duhaime wrote: He's just a typical anti-vaxxer. In other words, as well as be scientifically illiterate, so innumerate as to be clueless on the insignificance represented by n=1. Someone should introduce him or her to a victim of real fascism or nazism though. If there something I find disgusting its when anti-vax filth like this try to compare themselves to the victims of real oppression.

Regarding ADD. I can rest my case here.

My grandfather died in Theresienstadt concentration camp as a political prisoner.

I've inherited his anti-fascist gene and will stand against it at all stages of it's development especially here...

Have you heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

LordEd wrote:Why don't you counter with proof instead of a temper tantrum?

Thanks for playing the temper tantrum game. Come back when you have something real to add.

...and your Medical degree is in which field?
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

And yours? Besides Google University and the College of Confirmation Bias.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

No medical degree. However, I have given you a reasoned position with sources.

Read here again.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61763&start=45#p1857626

I used your own links to show you that they don't say what you claim they say, and even disprove your own assertions. Either show how my statements are false or continue to look foolish.

Others can do the same. I really don't mind being shown something I wrote isn't correct. It helps the learning process.

Edit; link didn't work properly
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Probably nobody in this thread has a medical degree and for you cherry pick that is pretty petty, but it doesn't take a genius to research this topic and find overwhelming evidence of multiple significant scientific organizations that disagree with you based off actual research.

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.asp ... id=2275444

Conclusions and Relevance In this large sample of privately insured children with older siblings, receipt of the MMR vaccine was not associated with increased risk of ASD, regardless of whether older siblings had ASD. These findings indicate no harmful association between MMR vaccine receipt and ASD even among children already at higher risk for ASD.

The only argument you've brought to the table is that it's a conspiracy put on by big pharmaceutical companies. Fantastic, it's saving lives.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

Thank you...

Now that we've established that everyone posting here, is equally qualified to do so;

Why are measles so scary compared to the multitude of other truly scary ways a human could die each day?

Truth is; they're not.

THIS IS SCARY!!

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/californi ... criminals/

The introduction of the MMRV Vaccine in the early 60's came on the heels of exponentially more important vaccines for exponentially deadlier viruses like Polio and Small Pox.

The Pharmaceutical companies were ramping up their research and development facilities and they were all taking advantage of that wonderfully lingering success hangover from WW2 where chemicals were first employed en ma$$e upon a patriotically compliant population.

We're only now starting to see the impact of fluoridation, and we all know about DDT, but I digress...

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/2013-m ... vaccinate1

http://vaccineimpact.com/2013/mmr-vacci ... and-mumps/

https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com ... ort_UK_USA

The MMRV vaccine is now merely an easy cash cow for big pharma where they can pick up some quick millions by occasionally ramping up misinformed rhetoric through FOX News style scare tactics.

Now that some of their manipulations are being revealed they are using fascist tactics to empower and entrench themselves further within our pig troughed governments and have fascistic laws enacted in their favor over a compliant population whose ancestors would have revolted against such tyranny long ago....

To reiterate for the 4th or 5th time. I am not anti vax.

I myself am well vaccinated against the zombie apocalypse.

I'm just not easily swayed by those who seek to erode what freedoms we are still able retain...
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Terris wrote:Thank you...

Now that we've established that everyone posting here, is equally qualified to do so;
No, we've established that nobody has a medical degree. That's a very different thing than the abilities to research and interpret information, to filter junk data, and to relay your research in a meaningfulI way.

I will read your links later, but your first one is fearmongering garbage comparing the headline to the content.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/californi ... criminals/
This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers. ALL employed adults must be up-to-date on each vaccine listed on CDC’s adult immunization schedule (except HPV) or be denied employment. - See more at: http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/californi ... Pk2Yo.dpuf
It's scary childcare workers are allowed to put children at risk from preventable diseases. This bill is long overdue.

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Terris wrote:...Now that some of their manipulations are being revealed they are using fascist tactics to empower and entrench themselves further within our pig troughed governments and have fascistic laws enacted in their favor over a compliant population whose ancestors would have revolted against such tyranny long ago....

To reiterate for the 4th or 5th time. I am not anti vax.

I myself am well vaccinated against the zombie apocalypse.

I'm just not easily swayed by those who seek to erode what freedoms we are still able retain...

Nobody can take you seriously, Terris. You said you were vaccinated against childhood illnesses before beginning school but went on to contract those diseases anyway, which was clearly your own manipulative bunk. You have failed to acknowledge the truth: that in fact those vaccines weren't even available when you started school.

Instead of admitting you're both unwilling and unable to correctly interpret even the most basic of data regarding your own personal health history, you continue to post conspiracy theories and fearmongering nonsense fully intended to frighten others away from having their own children vaccinated.

Reiterate all you wish, you are clearly a conspiracy theorist and your posts belong in that thread, where casual readers will be given a clear up-front indication that what they are reading from you is skewed, and that your "sources", like your opinions, cannot be trusted.

Australia did the right thing, and I'm pleased to see California is doing the right thing.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

OK... Fair enough... Nice to see that you may have possibly, perhaps have actually read a portion of my posts but;

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/10/health/me ... index.html

People were once executed by the Catholic Church authority for "conspiracies" claiming that the earth was, in fact, round and, NOT flat as the established authority wished you to believe. I understand your inherent control urges in the context of your fellow devotees to fascism...

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/her ... quote_65d2

I acknowledge the facts presented on both sides of a discussion and make my own choices based on the freewill and liberties supposedly granted us at birth.

Ignoring the statements and reports of dozens of doctors in my posts just because they don't agree with your limited secular dogma is not valid establishment of authoritative presence on your behalf.

The forced vaccination issue isn't just thin edge of the wedge stuff. This issue reveals a desire by fascistic governments to firmly hammer the wedges home.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Terris wrote:People were once executed by the Catholic Church authority for "conspiracies" claiming that the earth was, in fact, round and, NOT flat as the established authority wished you to believe. I understand your inherent control urges in the context of your fellow devotees to fascism...
You really don't research anything, do you.
http://www.strangenotions.com/did-the-c ... -was-flat/
There are only a handful of early Christian writers (mostly from the areas near Syria) that historians can point to as examples as those believing in a flat earth, but certainly this belief was never a test of Christian orthodoxy, and definitely not a doctrine of the Church at large. It was simply the opinion of a small minority—medieval and later Christians did not believe or teach this.
So then where did this myth actually come from? The earliest source I've been able to pinpoint is Washington Irving (author of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow) in his four-volume series titled A History of the Life and Voyages of Christopher Columbus. This work is a mixture of fact and fiction. There is a scene depicted in the book where shadowy Catholic clergymen warn Columbus that he might sail off the end of the Earth. This, of course, is not supported by any real historical data, but it nevertheless provides good fodder for Internet memes.
Terris wrote:Ignoring the statements and reports of dozens of doctors in my posts
Not ignored. Quoted and pointed to issues. You, however, have not countered any of the flaws pointed out.

Repeating that something is fascism is not going to make it so. Posting easily countered lies reduces your credibility so that when you accidentally find something real, nobody will know the difference.

As for the mexico incident, nobody has said vaccines are 100% safe or 100% adverse reaction free.
Authorities haven't said what they think caused the illnesses. They've pinpointed the batches the vaccines came from and have suspended administration of other vaccines from those batches pending the conclusion of their investigation, the institute said. They're also investigating the needles used in the vaccinations and the possibility that a virus or bacteria could have caused the illnesses, Mexico's El Universal newspaper reported.
But none of that matters. You have your conclusion and find whatever supports it.

slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

Terris wrote:I acknowledge the facts presented on both sides of a discussion and make my own choices based on the freewill and liberties supposedly granted us at birth.
The forced vaccination issue isn't just thin edge of the wedge stuff. This issue reveals a desire by fascistic governments to firmly hammer the wedges home.

Your 'liberties' don't trump public health interest. Just like you're not allowed to get drunk and then speed through school zones. I wonder, did you scream and yell this much when they mandated people wear seatbelts??

Terris wrote:just because they don't agree with your limited secular dogma

You mean 'science'? Its hilarious when people so easily dismiss the work done by some of the most highly educated people in society, instead favoring..well nothing but their gut. Its also hilarious that such people are often on the opposite end of the education scale. Coincidence? Or am I chasing conspiracies, too? ;)
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

More vaccine related deaths...

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/march- ... nd-deaths/

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/ ... accine.jpg

How does the council of knowledge here rule on this?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Before I bother, did you actually read it and the attached report link?

Your second link is a garbage image link. Doesn't leave much hope that you read past the headline of the first.

Return to “Social Concerns”