Trans-squid

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Trans-squid

Post by Glacier »

I've been out doing other things today, so I'm late to the game on this. Needless to say, when I found out about this woman, Rachel Dolezal, who was born white but has lived as a black person, even becoming head of the NAACP in Spokane, I was inspired!

How courageous of her to live as her true race. Clearly, she was born in the wrong skin. That happens, you know. People have the skin and ethnicity of one race, but they feel like a different race. Obviously, as we've learned, your feelings outweigh and override everything. Biology, DNA, anatomy, pigmentation -- none of it means anything when stacked up against an individual's emotions. So if Rachel says she's black, then she's black. And how dare you bigots tell her otherwise.

Have YOU ever known a transracial person? Have YOU ever struggled with the realization that your skin complexion doesn't match your soul? No? Then your opinion means nothing. Oh, you want to tell me about "facts and science"? Well, facts and science are just as bigoted as you, you transracialphobic neanderthal.

Personally, I know that my skin and sexual organs match the person I am on the inside, but my actual insides have always felt out of place. I was supposed to be born with the internal structure of a squid, but a mistake was made somewhere in my manufacturing process.

With both Bruce Jenner and Rachel Dolezal leading the way for the transracial and transgender community, I feel empowered to be the first to finally come out as a transsquid.

This is the new normal, remember? Reality, truth, and science have all been discarded in service to liberal ideology. If Bruce Jenner benefits from this new anti-reality reality, why can't Rachel and why can't I?

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Re: Trans-squid

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Disgusting and hilarious at the same time. Seems to me that a lot of social justice left wing organizations are imploding lately.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Just when I wondered "what next"?...

you transracialphobic neanderthal.

That is spray beer through my nose funny.... Thank you .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Be strong and keep up the good fight squid-lips

IronSquid.jpg
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Damn white people stealing jobs from minorities and keeping them down even when it comes to black activism.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

It's funny to see the ones who complain about 'cultural appropriation' actually appropriating culture. This is the Social Justice Warrior oroborus. They do the same thing when promoting 'tolerance' for whatever group that they are defending. "you know how to end racism?" "Segregate schools and neighbourhoods so that everyone is the same 'culture'." Their days of virtue signalling are coming to an end, thankfully. They are starting to eat their own.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I can't imagine the black community being impressed with this. They already think whites have taken everything of value from them and now one of us has figured out how to steal their race.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Oh and she reminds me of that crazy dude on The Simpsons, sideshow Bob.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

With all this trans acceptance, maybe the bigots will finally stop their hateful campaign against trans fats.

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Auntie J.jpg

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

This statement from GLAAD puts the difference in perspective:

"For decades, nearly every major medical and psychological authority has agreed that gender dysphoria is a very real and distressing experience for hundreds of thousands of transgender people in this country. Comparing decades of research, medical consensus, and the experiences of thousands of trans people to this story is like comparing apples and oranges.
​The American Medical Association has clearly stated that treating gender dysphoria is medically necessary care, and hundreds of thousands of people in the United States and millions around the world are transgender. When trans people transition, they are becoming their authentic selves and are not deceiving anyone."
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
LtZerge

Post by LtZerge »

At the very least, transgender's effects are well documented and grounded in scientific plausibility do the way your sex shifts around during formation in pregnancy. Gender dysphoria is a real issue and I actually know two people who've had to deal with it, and it's the polar opposite of a fun time (heavy suicidal tendencies are tragically common).

I have no idea how one can feel trans-race, or... trans-species, however.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Social Concerns”