Creep Catcher

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Atomoa
Guru

Re: Creep Catcher

Post by Atomoa »

Barney Google wrote:Bloodless castrators would be pointless...its an 'equipment' specific tool.

I'm not up on my vigilate castration terminology. I guess you'll just hold the women creepers down and perform some surgery and remove their ovaries? Maybe with a dull knife?

Sorry to break up the flow of the psychopathic orgy of violence that is acceptable to carry out human male sexual offenders.

Carry on.
Last edited by Atomoa on Dec 3rd, 2015, 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Well, I'm sure even when everybody wanted to kill Hitler, there was this one guy who said "Hey, let's not get carried away, what about all the good things Hitler did?".
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

It's not that Captain. Prison rape jokes and "lets think of the worst thing we can do to this man" are psychopathic conversations.

Everytime I see a group of people talking about what they would do/allow to a man if they did (terrible crime here) I just replace the man with a woman. Oh - suddenly you don't want to rape the offender with a baseball bat until they die a horrible bloody death? Well no kidding because that is absolutely crazy!

Civilized people act civil. You can't claim to have the moral authority to judge and carry out sentence while talking like a madman.

- Buckminster Fuller
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Atomoa wrote:Everytime I see a group of people talking about what they would do/allow to a man if they did (terrible crime here) I just replace the man with a woman.

See, and other people when they see news about pedophiles and rape replace the victim with their children or wives, and think of how they'd feel if it was them there. And all of sudden baseball bat doesn't sound so bad.

PS: Baseball bat isn't for raping. Baseball bat is for swinging.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Captain Awesome wrote:PS: Baseball bat isn't for raping. Baseball bat is for swinging.

Exactly, so when your 15 year old track star son sleeps with his female 36 year old coach you'll start swinging that bat at her head.

- Buckminster Fuller
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Atomoa wrote:Exactly...

davis123
Board Meister

Post by davis123 »

Captain Awesome wrote:
See, and other people when they see news about pedophiles and rape replace the victim with their children or wives, and think of how they'd feel if it was them there. And all of sudden baseball bat doesn't sound so bad.

PS: Baseball bat isn't for raping. Baseball bat is for swinging.

Absolutely true!

Anyone saying they would like to hurt a rapist/pedophile is actually showing compassion and empathy for the victim, not the POS pervert, wanting to hurt some POS does not make us madmen like whoever said above. The madman is the person who thinks they can rape and molest women/children and think they get away with it.

This is awesome what this creep catcher is doing! I think parents could help more by checking what their kids are doing on the computer/phones, most parents have no idea how many random strangers are messaging their kids and vice versa, facebook is just a big popularity contest to see who has the most 'friends'. And the kids are too naive to realize that "16 year old Tyler" is actually 50 year old Bob who is some perverted whack job.
davis123
Board Meister

Post by davis123 »

Atomoa wrote:
Exactly, so when your 15 year old track star son sleeps with his female 36 year old coach you'll start swinging that bat at her head.

Are you assuming that if the roles are reversed people wouldn't feel the same anger towards the perpetrator? Like your example above, an adult women having sex with a 15 year old? You are wrong, I would beat the hell outta the women no differently than I would a man going after my kids. How would you feel if a women molested your 3 year old child? There is no difference here..man or woman
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Atomoa wrote:I'm not up on my vigilante castration terminology. I guess you'll just hold the women creepers down and perform some surgery and remove their ovaries? Maybe with a dull knife?

Sorry to break up the flow of the psychopathic orgy of violence that is acceptable to carry out human male sexual offenders.

Carry on.

Not sure about Captain and he can address this on his own obviously...MY comment was in jest. :sunshine:

That being said, ANY person who has a history of abusing or praying on others, in my opinion, should not be allowed to walk around in society enjoying the freedoms of life. Their victims have a LIFE sentence dealing with what has been perpetrated on them...it's FOREVER for them.

When these criminals are 'let loose' the communities they live in should be notified and the neighbouring homes visited by RCMP to inform people in person. I also feel that we could be doing far more within these communities to be monitoring the 'activities' of these criminals on a regular basis before they 'strike' again. I also feel that many sex offenders should be medicated as well as getting continual counselling to ensure they do not offend again or at the very least get dealt with when they start to feel the need to reoffend again.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Captain Awesome wrote:See, and other people when they see news about pedophiles and rape replace the victim with their children or wives, and think of how they'd feel if it was them there. And all of sudden baseball bat doesn't sound so bad.

You are EXACTLY correct Captain...if people thought of the situations involving someone they know and or someone from their family getting physical comes to mind in the very basic need to protect those we love and care about.
That's a natural human instinct.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Atomoa wrote:Curiously, it's always males baiting females.

This guy should pretend to be a 16 year old high school student, 6 foot 5" built football star and message women in their middle 30's and 40's on Facebook.

How many will show up for a booty call?

Will you have the baseball bats and bloodless castrators ready then too?

Except it's not forty something females who are being targeted by these men. It is underage girls. So what exactly is your point?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

I'm not up on my vigilate castration terminology. I guess you'll just hold the women creepers down and perform some surgery and remove their ovaries? Maybe with a dull knife?

Carry on.

So what should we do with them?

Let the system handle them?

Like what happened with this guy about a hundred times?

Yah, cuz that works well.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#152754
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Most people like to defend the defenseless, *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 3rd, 2015, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Barney Google wrote:You are EXACTLY correct Captain...if people thought of the situations involving someone they know and or someone from their family getting physical comes to mind in the very basic need to protect those we love and care about.
That's a natural human instinct.

I don't know how thinking up sadistic ways to torture a human translates into "protect".

If succumbing to your animal instinct and throwing all morality out the window is a natural instinct then I suppose murdering your "lazy neighbour" for not raking his leaves up is also a "natural" instinct.

You are mad so let it rip. It feels good to be justified to behave like a psychopath! Just like the rioters in Vancouver. Join in.
Last edited by Atomoa on Dec 3rd, 2015, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Buckminster Fuller
LtZerge

Post by LtZerge »

Atomoa wrote:
I don't know how thinking up sadistic ways to torture a human translates into "protect".

If succumbing to your animal instinct and throwing all morality out the window is a natural instinct then I suppose murdering your "lazy neighbour" for not raking his leaves up is also a "natural" instinct.

You are mad so let it rip. It feels good to be justified to behave like a psychopath! Just like the rioters in Vancouver. Join in.

If you ever want some good inspiration for a horror novel, read the comment section on a news article about a molester. There's special hell in people's minds for anyone that harms children. You could be the next Stalin and get more sympathy. The ramblings often get pretty creative. I once read someone, an older woman, advocate the suspect be gagged with their own severed genitals until they suffocate and then have their lifeless corpse tossed in a trash compactor. Fascinating stuff, for sure.

It really depends on your mentality, though. Some, like myself, see criminals (even abhorrent ones) and think "How can I fix this broken person?". Many see criminals and think "How can I avenge to make them pay?"

Return to “Social Concerns”