Cruz is anti woman.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Cruz is anti woman.

Post by I Think »

So if the cruz ever gets to be president,will he withhold services to pro choice women?.
Why do we allow men to decide anything about womans reproductive rights?

Volunteers for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's Republican presidential campaign will be distributing water on Wednesday to residents of Flint, Michigan -- but apparently, only to anti-abortion groups.

Wendy Lynn Day, the Michigan state director for the Cruz campaign, announced on Facebook last week that the water will be delivered to crisis pregnancy centers for "expecting moms and moms of little ones."

Those aid efforts will assist only a small portion of the Flint's approximately 100,000 residents, who have been suffering from lead poisoning and a lack of clean water since 2014, when the city decided to cut costs by switching its water supply.

Day reportedly said the donations underscored Cruz's "pro-life values." Her Facebook post didn't mention whether the campaign will also donate water to children who are already suffering from lead poisoning, or to other city residents.[url][/url]
We're lost but we're making good time.
Zoso
Übergod

Re: Cruz is anti woman.

Post by Zoso »

So the ones letting babies live should drink the poopy water ? Makes sense . Save lots of water that way .
Strong and free
Lisasydneysophia

Post by Lisasydneysophia »

I'm just glad he's not Canadian anymore..... They can have him. Any chance of them taking Beiber permanently?
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Why does this have to be a man vs. woman scenario? Seems more like an extreme feminist trying to stir the pot.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Gixxer writes;
Why does this have to be a man vs. woman scenario?

A man (cruz) is refusing to help a specific group, a majority of women, based on his misguided beliefs which he
claims are god swill.
We're lost but we're making good time.

Return to “Social Concerns”