The Truth About the OJ Simpson Trial

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

The Truth About the OJ Simpson Trial

Post by Glacier »

Here is the short version. WARNING: Language

Here is the full documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhCjpg ... z25ms6Gqn_
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: The Truth About the OJ Simpson Trial

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Of course OJ did it. The evidence clearly showed he did it. But that isn't enough to convict. You have to convince a jury. The prosecution didn't do that, so they screwed up. It would be water under the bridge by now, but for once the Black people got a chance to swing the decision in favor of one guy, so they did. In their minds, that's okay, because so many Black guys get convicted on flimsy evidence. So this just evens the score.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

His lawyers earned every penny they received unlike prosecution lawyers.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

oj was never ever going to jail over this from the start,no matter how guilty he was

the stat of California was scared s..tless that if convicted of this they would have and would of had another rodney king riot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

The only truth about the trial was that he was guilty and the prosecution effed up royally. I could have gotten a conviction.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Exactly prosecuting attorneys gave OJ a free pass (due to being bumbling idiots), of course he screwed that up little while later.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Social Concerns”