Whats with these diesel monkeys??

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Whats with these diesel monkeys??

Post by TylerM4 »

Every truck and drive-thru is different.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

TylerM4 wrote:Every truck and drive-thru is different.

True and so are people. There are normal people, and the whiner/complainers of the Okanagan
cawston13

Post by cawston13 »

could just roll the windows up
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Gixxer wrote:Going thru drive thru right now with a diesel truck ahead of me. He turned his engine off to place his order, but didn't for me.

Guess what there was no issue at all. I could hear the intercom just fine.

This has a familiar odor and I ain't talking diesel.
Last edited by ferri on Oct 18th, 2016, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Gixxer wrote:There are normal people, and the whiner/complainers of the Okanagan

Just as there are those who are courteous and respectful of others, and those who aren't.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Gixxer wrote:
True and so are people. There are normal people, and the whiner/complainers of the Okanagan

Its unfortunate that some cannot clue into the difference between a stock truck and one with a 10" exhaust just a few feet away form the intercom when the next vehicle in line is ordering that would give the Avro Vulcan a run for its money when it comes to dB levels.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
OgopogoO
Board Meister

Post by OgopogoO »

Most of these trucks are "compensators" (if you catch my drift) for their anatomically-challenged owners. These guys are typically mouth breathers who can barely sign their own names and go into horrendous debt to buy their diesel monkeys.

If you see one with Alberta plates, there is usually even less grey matter between the driver's ears.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

A true celebration of differences , saying men have small peepees if they drive trucks. Seems to me testosterone and maleness gets them into this sort of thing in the first place , I'm not sure what a crv or prius says about a guy , Likely considered not pc to point it out.
Strong and free
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Whats with the fascination of the size of a mans penis, and the truck he drives?
OgopogoO
Board Meister

Post by OgopogoO »

Unread postby Zoso » Today, 4:33 pm

A true celebration of differences , saying men have small peepees if they drive trucks. Seems to me testosterone and maleness gets them into this sort of thing in the first place , I'm not sure what a crv or prius says about a guy , Likely considered not pc to point it out.

Unread postby Gixxer » Today, 6:03 pm

Whats with the fascination of the size of a mans penis, and the truck he drives?

Who said only penises apply? Short guys, club footed guys, crosseyed guys, fat guys, etc. are all anatomically challenged in their own way.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Somewhere somehow someone is getting wronged by a guy in a truck .

Wonder what all the guys in europe drive if they dont have big trucks ?
Or china ?
Strong and free
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

How the hell is rolling coal not illegal? Today I was driving from Westbank to Kelowna and I saw some total loser in a beat up old grey pickup with a huge smokestack sticking up from the truck bed. He rolled coal continuously from Westbank to downtown Kelowna where I turned off to head down Pandozy. He was obviously trying to *bleep* off as many people as he could. He even made sure to blast soot all over pedestrians. If I was a cop I would have pulled him over the second I saw him and I'm sure this a$$hat does it all the time. In hindsight, I wish I'd video taped him and posted it and his license plate on Youtube and Twitter.

I can't believe how stupid some people in this world are.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Oh I most certainly agree

as :cuss: holes are & will always be as :cuss: holes
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

I raised the issue of someone leaving their diesel engine running while fueling up at a public service station. A number of people waded in with reasons why it was ok to do that. I still think it is both ignorant and dangerous to leave a Diesel engine running while refueling where other fuels such as gasoline and propane are being dispensed.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42307&hilit=+diesel
Waste not
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Gixxer wrote:Whats with the fascination of the size of a mans penis, and the truck he drives?

There seems to be a belief that a man that has a small penis will drive large vehicles to compensate.
Using that rationale, what are women that drive small vehicles compensating for ?
Black Dogs Matter

Return to “Social Concerns”