Whats with these diesel monkeys??

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Whats with these diesel monkeys??

Post by dirtybiker »

dogspoiler wrote:
There seems to be a belief that a man that has a small penis will drive large vehicles to compensate.
Using that rationale, what are women that drive small vehicles compensating for ?

Well, size does matter. :smt045
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Keep to your dogs, spoiler. Lol ;)
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Trans?
From a man. Who empathizes.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

There's this whole thing about how boat noises mess with killer whales and affect their ability to communicate. Slowing down by one knot reduces the noise by 1 DB. Now the govt is working to get shipping companies to slow down along our coastline to protect killer whales. They get reduced port fees or something like that if they comply.

Great news but I find it very ironic that governments will take steps to protect killer whales, but they do nothing to control noisy vehicles especially motorcycles, and soot spewing diesels. People matter too.

Return to “Social Concerns”